Harlesden man charged with Bristol killing
Victim shot dead while speaking on the phone
A Harlesden man has appeared in court accused of gunning down a 21-year-old three months ago.
Shakah Anderson, 30, who now lives in Luton, has been charged with the murder of Rico Gordon.
Mr Gordon from Notting Hill, was shot dead as he made a phone call outside a pub in Bristol on July 3.
Anderson has been remanded in custody after appearing before Bristol Crown Court this morning (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
Officers investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could be in the Brent area.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants