Harlesden man charged with Bristol killing
Victim shot dead while speaking on the phone
A Harlesden man has appeared in court accused of gunning down a 21-year-old three months ago.
Shakah Anderson, 30, who now lives in Luton, has been charged with the murder of Rico Gordon.
Mr Gordon from Notting Hill, was shot dead as he made a phone call outside a pub in Bristol on July 3.
Anderson has been remanded in custody after appearing before Bristol Crown Court this morning (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
Officers investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could be in the Brent area.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley