Harlesden man charged with Bristol killing
Victim shot dead while speaking on the phone
A Harlesden man has appeared in court accused of gunning down a 21-year-old three months ago.
Shakah Anderson, 30, who now lives in Luton, has been charged with the murder of Rico Gordon.
Mr Gordon from Notting Hill, was shot dead as he made a phone call outside a pub in Bristol on July 3.
Anderson has been remanded in custody after appearing before Bristol Crown Court this morning (Monday).
You may also want to watch:
Officers investigating the killing believe potential witnesses could be in the Brent area.
Anyone with information should call the incident room on 0845 456 7000 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property