Harlesden drug dealer who shot dead crack addict on Christmas Eve will be sentenced on May 18
Anthony Small gunned down Anthony Dickson after luring him to a Hayes park in 2010
A Harlesden drug dealer who shot dead a crack addict on Christmas Eve after he robbed one of his henchmen will be sentenced later this month.
Anthony Small, 32, of High Street, Harlesden, executed Anthony Dickson after luring him to a park in Hayes on December 24, 2010, in revenge for the theft.
The Old Bailey heard that two weeks before his death, Mr Dickson was said to have mugged one of Small’s drug pushers, stealing crack and cash.
Small was convicted of murder in November last year but sentencing was adjourned until three other men were trialled in connection with the killing.
You may also want to watch:
Today, (Friday) Max Felicino, 27, from Hayes, was found guilty of Mr Dickson’s manslaughter.
Satwant Virdee, 39, and 47-year-old Clifford Stevenson, both from Hayes, were acquitted.
- 1 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 2 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 3 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 4 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 5 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 9 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 10 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
Small and Felicino will be sentenced on May 18.