‘Gunshots fired’ in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
Gunshots have reportedly been fired in a Harlesden street this evening.
Police were called to Church Road after receiving reports of a possible shooting incident in Church Road at 6.55pm.
Officers who rushed to the scene were unable to find an injured person or evidence that someone had been injured.
An investigation is underway to verify if a gun was fired in the street.
A section of Church Road was closed off for two hours.
The shots were reportedly heard yards away from where a 21-year-old man was shot dead on the same street on March 9.
You may also want to watch:
Oliver Tetlow was hit by bullets pumped out of a ‘high-powered weapon’, thought to be an Uzi, in a drive-by shooting just before 10pm.
Police say he was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
Three men arrested in connection with the murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
Anyone who witnessed Mr Tetlow’s murder or has any information is asked to contact police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.