‘Gunshots fired’ in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
Gunshots have reportedly been fired in a Harlesden street this evening.
Police were called to Church Road after receiving reports of a possible shooting incident in Church Road at 6.55pm.
Officers who rushed to the scene were unable to find an injured person or evidence that someone had been injured.
An investigation is underway to verify if a gun was fired in the street.
A section of Church Road was closed off for two hours.
The shots were reportedly heard yards away from where a 21-year-old man was shot dead on the same street on March 9.
Oliver Tetlow was hit by bullets pumped out of a ‘high-powered weapon’, thought to be an Uzi, in a drive-by shooting just before 10pm.
Police say he was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.
- 1 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 2 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 3 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 4 Harlesden shop fire 'caused by barbecue'
- 5 Complaints of 'chaos' after Harry Styles' Wembley gigs
- 6 Jailed: Kilburn man linked to 8 knifepoint robberies in St John's Wood area
- 7 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 8 Injured moped driver appeal after Dollis Hill collision
- 9 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
Three men arrested in connection with the murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
Anyone who witnessed Mr Tetlow’s murder or has any information is asked to contact police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.