‘Gunshots fired’ in Harlesden street
- Credit: Archant
Gunshots have reportedly been fired in a Harlesden street this evening.
Police were called to Church Road after receiving reports of a possible shooting incident in Church Road at 6.55pm.
Officers who rushed to the scene were unable to find an injured person or evidence that someone had been injured.
An investigation is underway to verify if a gun was fired in the street.
A section of Church Road was closed off for two hours.
The shots were reportedly heard yards away from where a 21-year-old man was shot dead on the same street on March 9.
You may also want to watch:
Oliver Tetlow was hit by bullets pumped out of a ‘high-powered weapon’, thought to be an Uzi, in a drive-by shooting just before 10pm.
Police say he was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life
Three men arrested in connection with the murder have been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
Anyone who witnessed Mr Tetlow’s murder or has any information is asked to contact police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.