Gunman fires shots in Wembley street
Police called to Buddings Circle in the Chalkhill Estate
Police are appealing for information after a shots were fired on a street in a Wembley housing estate.
Police received reports of a gun going off in Buddings Circle in the Chalkhill Estate on Saturday at around 1.30am.
No one was injured.
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that tackles gun crime, believe the gunman was with a group of people when he fired shots and fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
They are appealing for anyone with information or witnesses to call the team on 020 8733 4774 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 9 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12