Gunman fires shots in Wembley street
Police called to Buddings Circle in the Chalkhill Estate
Police are appealing for information after a shots were fired on a street in a Wembley housing estate.
Police received reports of a gun going off in Buddings Circle in the Chalkhill Estate on Saturday at around 1.30am.
No one was injured.
Detectives from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that tackles gun crime, believe the gunman was with a group of people when he fired shots and fled the scene.
You may also want to watch:
They are appealing for anyone with information or witnesses to call the team on 020 8733 4774 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life