Four men arrested in Queen’s Park after police stop a car and find a gun within the vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been arrested after a gun was found in a car during a vehicle stop in Queen’s Park.
A car was stopped in Kilburn Lane yesterday (September 10) at 6pm by officers from the Met’s Central West violence suppression unit and armed police.
During the stop, a firearm was located within the vehicle, Scotland Yard said.
Four men - aged 23, 25 and two aged 26 - were arrested on suspicion of firearm offences.
The men were taken into custody at police stations in the central west area and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Al Connelly from the Met’s Central West command unit said: “Tackling violent crime remains the Met’s top priority.
“Taking firearms like the one found during this stop off the streets, will have potentially saved a life being lost.”
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley