Four men arrested in Queen’s Park after police stop a car and find a gun within the vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been arrested after a gun was found in a car during a vehicle stop in Queen’s Park.
A car was stopped in Kilburn Lane yesterday (September 10) at 6pm by officers from the Met’s Central West violence suppression unit and armed police.
During the stop, a firearm was located within the vehicle, Scotland Yard said.
Four men - aged 23, 25 and two aged 26 - were arrested on suspicion of firearm offences.
The men were taken into custody at police stations in the central west area and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Al Connelly from the Met’s Central West command unit said: “Tackling violent crime remains the Met’s top priority.
“Taking firearms like the one found during this stop off the streets, will have potentially saved a life being lost.”
- 1 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 2 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 3 QPR boss Warburton says they will be prepared for a strong Rotherham side
- 4 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 5 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 6 Hope for the Welsh Harp
- 7 Pubs in Kensal reopen after Covid lockdown
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Shops, hairdressers, pub gardens and gyms reopen today
- 10 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime