Four men arrested in Queen’s Park after police stop a car and find a gun within the vehicle
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been arrested after a gun was found in a car during a vehicle stop in Queen’s Park.
A car was stopped in Kilburn Lane yesterday (September 10) at 6pm by officers from the Met’s Central West violence suppression unit and armed police.
During the stop, a firearm was located within the vehicle, Scotland Yard said.
Four men - aged 23, 25 and two aged 26 - were arrested on suspicion of firearm offences.
The men were taken into custody at police stations in the central west area and enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Insp Al Connelly from the Met’s Central West command unit said: “Tackling violent crime remains the Met’s top priority.
“Taking firearms like the one found during this stop off the streets, will have potentially saved a life being lost.”
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai