Guilty: Kilburn drug dealer who claimed £7k worth of cannabis was for his own use
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A cheeky drug dealer claimed £7,000 worth of skunk cannabis found in his flat was for his own use despite an expert saying it would take a year to smoke it.
Joe Forrestal, 20, of Langtree Road, was arrested after officers acting on a tip-off raided his home and seized the class B drug.
He admitted possession of the drug but denied intent to supply insisting it was for his own use.
However, after an expert told a jury at Blackfriars Crown Court it would take a year for him to smoke the drug on his own he was convicted last week.
Forrestal also admitted a charge of possession of the class A drug MDMA.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned for reports and Forrestal was bailed to return to Blackfriars for sentencing on April 16.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 9 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 10 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card