Guilty: Kilburn drug dealer who claimed £7k worth of cannabis was for his own use
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A cheeky drug dealer claimed £7,000 worth of skunk cannabis found in his flat was for his own use despite an expert saying it would take a year to smoke it.
Joe Forrestal, 20, of Langtree Road, was arrested after officers acting on a tip-off raided his home and seized the class B drug.
He admitted possession of the drug but denied intent to supply insisting it was for his own use.
However, after an expert told a jury at Blackfriars Crown Court it would take a year for him to smoke the drug on his own he was convicted last week.
Forrestal also admitted a charge of possession of the class A drug MDMA.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned for reports and Forrestal was bailed to return to Blackfriars for sentencing on April 16.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Stefan Johansen completes QPR switch from Fulham
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 10 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley