Guilty: Kilburn drug dealer who claimed £7k worth of cannabis was for his own use
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A cheeky drug dealer claimed £7,000 worth of skunk cannabis found in his flat was for his own use despite an expert saying it would take a year to smoke it.
Joe Forrestal, 20, of Langtree Road, was arrested after officers acting on a tip-off raided his home and seized the class B drug.
He admitted possession of the drug but denied intent to supply insisting it was for his own use.
However, after an expert told a jury at Blackfriars Crown Court it would take a year for him to smoke the drug on his own he was convicted last week.
Forrestal also admitted a charge of possession of the class A drug MDMA.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned for reports and Forrestal was bailed to return to Blackfriars for sentencing on April 16.
- 1 QPR 'didn't do enough to win the game' in Peterborough defeat
- 2 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 5 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 6 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 7 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 10 Sudbury estate residents slam council's parking plans