Guilty: Drug dealer found with a gun, ammunition, cocaine and heroin in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who hurled a rucksack containing cocaine and heroin out of his bedroom window when police raided his flat in Colindale is facing years in jail.
Romaine Angol, 26, threw away the incriminating evidence when officers stormed the address in Rushgrove Court on June 2 this year.
The bag was recovered where it was found to contain 250g of heroin and cocaine in more than 100 ‘wraps’, drug paraphernalia including scales, a razor blade and ‘Rizla’ papers.
Officers also seized a large quantity of cash, several mobile phones and a knife which was found in his room and a 6.35mm Browning pistol and six rounds of ammunition which was stashed in a safe hidden in his car.
Yesterday at Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession with intent to supply heroin, possession of a prohibited firearm and possession of ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
DC Richard Vanderpuije of the Trident and Area Crime Command, said: “Angol is clearly a very dangerous individual and I am very pleased with this result. Trident is committed to putting individuals who carry firearms behind bars and Angol can now expect a substantial sentence.”
He will be sentenced on December 8.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 5 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 7 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Police looking for man in Wembley after 'threats to kill'
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley