Guilty: Drug dealer found with a gun, ammunition, cocaine and heroin in Colindale
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who hurled a rucksack containing cocaine and heroin out of his bedroom window when police raided his flat in Colindale is facing years in jail.
Romaine Angol, 26, threw away the incriminating evidence when officers stormed the address in Rushgrove Court on June 2 this year.
The bag was recovered where it was found to contain 250g of heroin and cocaine in more than 100 ‘wraps’, drug paraphernalia including scales, a razor blade and ‘Rizla’ papers.
Officers also seized a large quantity of cash, several mobile phones and a knife which was found in his room and a 6.35mm Browning pistol and six rounds of ammunition which was stashed in a safe hidden in his car.
Yesterday at Harrow Crown Court he admitted possession with intent to supply heroin, possession of a prohibited firearm and possession of ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
DC Richard Vanderpuije of the Trident and Area Crime Command, said: “Angol is clearly a very dangerous individual and I am very pleased with this result. Trident is committed to putting individuals who carry firearms behind bars and Angol can now expect a substantial sentence.”
He will be sentenced on December 8.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 7 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 8 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 9 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton