Group of males seen loitering around Asda Colindale minutes before violent Grand Theft Auto V robbery
- Credit: Archant
A group of six males were seen loitering near an Asda supermarket in Colindale shortly before a man was violently robbed of a copy of Grand Theft Auto V on Tuesday morning.
The 23-year-old victim was hit with a brick and stabbed by robbers who stole the sought-after game in Princes Avenue at the junction with Stag Lane, Kingsbury, at 1.20am minutes after he left the store.
The victim, who is in a stable condition in hospital, had queued in the store to buy a copy following its official release at midnight.
His attackers also stole his mobile phone and watch.
Officers investigating the robbery arrested two boys age 15 and 16 and an 18-year-old man.
You may also want to watch:
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who saw the group, two of whom were on bicycles, to come forward.
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.