Group of males seen loitering around Asda Colindale minutes before violent Grand Theft Auto V robbery
- Credit: Archant
A group of six males were seen loitering near an Asda supermarket in Colindale shortly before a man was violently robbed of a copy of Grand Theft Auto V on Tuesday morning.
The 23-year-old victim was hit with a brick and stabbed by robbers who stole the sought-after game in Princes Avenue at the junction with Stag Lane, Kingsbury, at 1.20am minutes after he left the store.
The victim, who is in a stable condition in hospital, had queued in the store to buy a copy following its official release at midnight.
His attackers also stole his mobile phone and watch.
Officers investigating the robbery arrested two boys age 15 and 16 and an 18-year-old man.
You may also want to watch:
All have been bailed to return to a police station next month.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who saw the group, two of whom were on bicycles, to come forward.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police Brent Priority Crime Unit via 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.