Good Samaritan saves teenager from Kilburn attack
Passerby rushed to the 18-year-old woman’s aid
A teenager was saved from a possible serious assault after a Good Samaritan intervened after hearing her screams.
The 18-year-old woman was walking in Maygrove Road, Kilburn, at around 3.3am on Sunday, July 3, when she was grabbed from behind.
As she struggled to break free, her attacker threatened to stab her but fled when a man rushed to her aid.
Detectives are appealing for information to find her attacker who is a white man, aged between 30 to 35, around 5ft 8ins tall with short, dark brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing jeans and a blue and white striped/chequered shirt.
They are also keen to speak to the passerby who intervened.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
He is white in his mid 20s with blonde hair.
Anyone with information is urged to call Camden police on 101 or alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.