Girl, 17, charged after Brent Police carry out dawn raids across the borough
- Credit: Archant
Teenager will appear before Harrow Crown Court
A teenage girl has been charged following a series of dawn raids across the borough as part of a London-wide crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of wounding with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
She has been bailed to appear before Harrow Crown Court on May 20.
Two men have also been charged following the Met’s day of action which took place on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court last week where they were remanded in custody.
- 1 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 2 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 3 Review: Masalchi street food restaurant in Wembley Park
- 4 QPR boss Warburton 'stunned' by Carabao Cup exit
- 5 Brent's community lead offers condolences to murdered sisters' families
- 6 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 7 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 10 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million