Girl, 17, charged after Brent Police carry out dawn raids across the borough
- Credit: Archant
Teenager will appear before Harrow Crown Court
A teenage girl has been charged following a series of dawn raids across the borough as part of a London-wide crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of wounding with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
She has been bailed to appear before Harrow Crown Court on May 20.
Two men have also been charged following the Met’s day of action which took place on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court last week where they were remanded in custody.
- 1 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 2 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 3 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 6 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 9 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield