Girl, 17, charged after Brent Police carry out dawn raids across the borough
- Credit: Archant
Teenager will appear before Harrow Crown Court
A teenage girl has been charged following a series of dawn raids across the borough as part of a London-wide crackdown on suspected criminal gangs.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is accused of wounding with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
She has been bailed to appear before Harrow Crown Court on May 20.
Two men have also been charged following the Met’s day of action which took place on May 8.
You may also want to watch:
Kamil Kavecki, 26, of Minet Avenue, Harlesden, and Daniel Luczaka, 34, from Tottenham, north London, have both been charged with burglary.
They appeared before Hendon Magistrates’ Court last week where they were remanded in custody.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton