Girl, 15, knifed in the head during ‘water pistol fight’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old girl has been knifed in the head during a suspected water pistol fight involving up to 300 young people in Harlesden.
Police found the victim after they were called to a ‘large disturbance’ outside Florence Court in St Mary’s Road at 6.15pm yesterday.
She was taken to hospital where she was treated for non life-threatening injuries.
Following her discharge she was arrested in connection with four unrelated offices and is currently in police custody.
Two women aged 31 and 25 at a flat near the scene of the knifing were arrested on suspicion of causing Grievous Bodily Harm in connection with the incident and are in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Officers will be increasing patrols in the area to reassure residents.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 8 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds