Girl, 15, knifed in the head during ‘water pistol fight’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old girl has been knifed in the head during a suspected water pistol fight involving up to 300 young people in Harlesden.
Police found the victim after they were called to a ‘large disturbance’ outside Florence Court in St Mary’s Road at 6.15pm yesterday.
She was taken to hospital where she was treated for non life-threatening injuries.
Following her discharge she was arrested in connection with four unrelated offices and is currently in police custody.
Two women aged 31 and 25 at a flat near the scene of the knifing were arrested on suspicion of causing Grievous Bodily Harm in connection with the incident and are in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Officers will be increasing patrols in the area to reassure residents.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 7 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 8 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 9 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed