Girl, 15, knifed in the head during ‘water pistol fight’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old girl has been knifed in the head during a suspected water pistol fight involving up to 300 young people in Harlesden.
Police found the victim after they were called to a ‘large disturbance’ outside Florence Court in St Mary’s Road at 6.15pm yesterday.
She was taken to hospital where she was treated for non life-threatening injuries.
Following her discharge she was arrested in connection with four unrelated offices and is currently in police custody.
Two women aged 31 and 25 at a flat near the scene of the knifing were arrested on suspicion of causing Grievous Bodily Harm in connection with the incident and are in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Officers will be increasing patrols in the area to reassure residents.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 7 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids