Girl, 15, knifed in the head during ‘water pistol fight’ in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old girl has been knifed in the head during a suspected water pistol fight involving up to 300 young people in Harlesden.
Police found the victim after they were called to a ‘large disturbance’ outside Florence Court in St Mary’s Road at 6.15pm yesterday.
She was taken to hospital where she was treated for non life-threatening injuries.
Following her discharge she was arrested in connection with four unrelated offices and is currently in police custody.
Two women aged 31 and 25 at a flat near the scene of the knifing were arrested on suspicion of causing Grievous Bodily Harm in connection with the incident and are in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Officers will be increasing patrols in the area to reassure residents.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 6 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park