Girl, 11, shot in double shooting in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Schoolchild hit in the foot and 48-year-old woman shot in chest and leg
An 11-year-old girl has been injured in a double shooting in Kilburn last night (Sunday).
The schoolchild was hit in the foot after a gunman opened fire outside an address in St Cuthbert’s Road, at around 9.40pm.
A 48-year-old woman was also shot in the chest and leg.
Both were taken to a hospital where their condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Two residents told the Times they heard five or six shots followed by screaming and shouting.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 2 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 3 QPR boss Warburton pleased with performance in Leicester draw
- 4 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 5 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 6 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 7 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Traffic disruption in Brent from August 2-8
- 10 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11.