Girl, 11, shot in double shooting in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
Schoolchild hit in the foot and 48-year-old woman shot in chest and leg
An 11-year-old girl has been injured in a double shooting in Kilburn last night (Sunday).
The schoolchild was hit in the foot after a gunman opened fire outside an address in St Cuthbert’s Road, at around 9.40pm.
A 48-year-old woman was also shot in the chest and leg.
Both were taken to a hospital where their condition is not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Two residents told the Times they heard five or six shots followed by screaming and shouting.
Officers from Operation Trident, the Met’s specialist team that probes gun crime in London, are investigating the shooting.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 7 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 11.