Further arrests in connection with Reece James-Menzies murder in Bournemouth
Wembley father was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Detectives investigating the murder of a Wembley man in Bournemouth have made two further arrests.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area on July 25.
Officers from Dorset Police arrested a 29-year-old London man and a 22-year-old Bournemouth woman at an address in the Westbourne area of the seaside town yesterday (Wednesday).
They are currently being questioned in connection with the death of the young father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are continuing their hunt to find the murder weapon and have appealed for information about its whereabouts.
Detective Chief Inspector Pam Trevillion, from Dorset Police’s major crime investigation team, said: “Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of this firearm should contact Dorset Police – in the strictest of confidence – as soon as possible.”
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 10 Kilburn residents forced to flee homes after flash floods
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the gun used to kill Mr James-Menzies can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are charged with the murder of Mr James-Menzies.
All three are due to appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.