Further arrests in connection with Reece James-Menzies murder in Bournemouth
Wembley father was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Detectives investigating the murder of a Wembley man in Bournemouth have made two further arrests.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area on July 25.
Officers from Dorset Police arrested a 29-year-old London man and a 22-year-old Bournemouth woman at an address in the Westbourne area of the seaside town yesterday (Wednesday).
They are currently being questioned in connection with the death of the young father-of-one.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are continuing their hunt to find the murder weapon and have appealed for information about its whereabouts.
Detective Chief Inspector Pam Trevillion, from Dorset Police’s major crime investigation team, said: “Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of this firearm should contact Dorset Police – in the strictest of confidence – as soon as possible.”
- 1 Brent Council worker Vithun Illankovan on his time in The Circle
- 2 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 3 Homeless in Brent, Covid and Ramadan support
- 4 Brent mother of murdered schoolboy Quamari urges public to report knife crime
- 5 QPR boss Warburton praises hard-working Dykes
- 6 Lessons from the Covid pandemic: we need a revolution!
- 7 Wembley Stadium wins approval to hold more events
- 8 Six years ago today, it was knocked down - next week the Carlton reopens
- 9 Brent arts organisations awarded over £1m in Covid recovery funding
- 10 Brent Council to issue water bill refunds to council tenants
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the gun used to kill Mr James-Menzies can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are charged with the murder of Mr James-Menzies.
All three are due to appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.