Further arrests in connection with Reece James-Menzies murder in Bournemouth
Wembley father was shot dead in the Boscombe area of the seaside town
Detectives investigating the murder of a Wembley man in Bournemouth have made two further arrests.
Reece James-Menzies, 21, died after he was shot in the face at a flat in the Boscombe area on July 25.
Officers from Dorset Police arrested a 29-year-old London man and a 22-year-old Bournemouth woman at an address in the Westbourne area of the seaside town yesterday (Wednesday).
They are currently being questioned in connection with the death of the young father-of-one.
Investigating officers are continuing their hunt to find the murder weapon and have appealed for information about its whereabouts.
Detective Chief Inspector Pam Trevillion, from Dorset Police’s major crime investigation team, said: “Anyone with any information regarding the whereabouts of this firearm should contact Dorset Police – in the strictest of confidence – as soon as possible.”
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 4 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 5 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 6 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 7 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 8 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 9 London among areas where drought is declared
- 10 Party patrols return as barber’s rave shut down
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the gun used to kill Mr James-Menzies can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Wayne Stephenson, 33, Keifer Hutchinson, 22, and Jarome Parkinson, 24, all from London, are charged with the murder of Mr James-Menzies.
All three are due to appear before Winchester Crown Court on November 23 for a plea and case management hearing.