‘Friend ban’ for teen yob who terrorised Wembley traders and residents
Gowrikaran Sivarajeswaran, 18, from Greenford, faces arrest if he mingles with Prinay Bharat in public
A teenage yob who terrorised residents and traders in Wembley has been banned from mingling with one of his friends in public.
Gowrikaran Sivarajeswaran, 18, from Greenford, faces arrest if he is seen out with Prinay Bharat, who is also 18, anywhere in London.
He is also barred from behaving unreasonably in public if he is out with anyone else under the terms of the four-year long Asbo granted against him by Brent Police.
A/Chief Inspector Sean Lynch from Brent Safer Neighbourhood Teams, said: “This individual has made life very difficult for local residents and business.
You may also want to watch:
“Brent Police will take a strong stance in such cases.”
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton