‘Friend ban’ for teen yob who terrorised Wembley traders and residents
Gowrikaran Sivarajeswaran, 18, from Greenford, faces arrest if he mingles with Prinay Bharat in public
A teenage yob who terrorised residents and traders in Wembley has been banned from mingling with one of his friends in public.
Gowrikaran Sivarajeswaran, 18, from Greenford, faces arrest if he is seen out with Prinay Bharat, who is also 18, anywhere in London.
He is also barred from behaving unreasonably in public if he is out with anyone else under the terms of the four-year long Asbo granted against him by Brent Police.
A/Chief Inspector Sean Lynch from Brent Safer Neighbourhood Teams, said: “This individual has made life very difficult for local residents and business.
You may also want to watch:
“Brent Police will take a strong stance in such cases.”
- 1 Premier League dream will continue to push clubs into crisis says QPR boss
- 2 Behind Closed Doors: The high number of Brent evictions
- 3 QPR have 'great opportunity' to reach last eight of Carabao Cup
- 4 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 5 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 6 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 7 Pensioner slams Brent Council over 'hell' housing
- 8 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flood threat to Brent from climate emergency
- 10 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London