Frail pensioner, 85, robbed by woman who kissed him on the cheek in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A frail elderly widower using a zimmerframe has been robbed by a female who helped him cross the road before distracting him with a kiss on the cheek in Kingsbury.
The thief made off with the 85-year-old’s late wife’s wedding ring after she placed her own chunky ring on his finger before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek in Salmon Street.
She left him with her ring but when he got home he realised a chain he was wearing had gone missing.
His wife’s ring was on the chain.
The suspect is an Asian woman around 40-45 years old, of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall with black hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a green sari-type dress with leggings.
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on July 29 at around 2.15pm, should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 7 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 10 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A