Frail pensioner, 85, robbed by woman who kissed him on the cheek in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A frail elderly widower using a zimmerframe has been robbed by a female who helped him cross the road before distracting him with a kiss on the cheek in Kingsbury.
The thief made off with the 85-year-old’s late wife’s wedding ring after she placed her own chunky ring on his finger before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek in Salmon Street.
She left him with her ring but when he got home he realised a chain he was wearing had gone missing.
His wife’s ring was on the chain.
The suspect is an Asian woman around 40-45 years old, of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall with black hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a green sari-type dress with leggings.
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on July 29 at around 2.15pm, should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 8 Tributes paid to Queen's Park charity worker who died after contracting Covid
- 9 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 10 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton