Frail pensioner, 85, robbed by woman who kissed him on the cheek in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A frail elderly widower using a zimmerframe has been robbed by a female who helped him cross the road before distracting him with a kiss on the cheek in Kingsbury.
The thief made off with the 85-year-old’s late wife’s wedding ring after she placed her own chunky ring on his finger before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek in Salmon Street.
She left him with her ring but when he got home he realised a chain he was wearing had gone missing.
His wife’s ring was on the chain.
The suspect is an Asian woman around 40-45 years old, of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall with black hair.
You may also want to watch:
She was wearing a green sari-type dress with leggings.
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on July 29 at around 2.15pm, should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes