Frail pensioner, 85, robbed by woman who kissed him on the cheek in Kingsbury
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A frail elderly widower using a zimmerframe has been robbed by a female who helped him cross the road before distracting him with a kiss on the cheek in Kingsbury.
The thief made off with the 85-year-old’s late wife’s wedding ring after she placed her own chunky ring on his finger before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek in Salmon Street.
She left him with her ring but when he got home he realised a chain he was wearing had gone missing.
His wife’s ring was on the chain.
The suspect is an Asian woman around 40-45 years old, of chubby build, 5ft 4ins tall with black hair.
She was wearing a green sari-type dress with leggings.
Anyone with information about the robbery, which took place on July 29 at around 2.15pm, should call Brent Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 4 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 5 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 6 'London is lagging behind – protect yourself and others from Covid'
- 7 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 8 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 9 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 10 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley