Fourth man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, was arrested on Wednesday and subsequently charged the next day.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, are currently on remand charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
- 1 Maida Vale victims named as alleged suspect released on bail
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 'Lucky escape': Four flee Wembley house fire where smoke alarms weren't working
- 4 Brent cycling group calls to improve rather than remove LTNs
- 5 Have your say on proposed changes to constituencies in Brent
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 8 Stonebridge community group to keep fighting after losing Bridge Park appeal
- 9 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 10 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
A trial date has been set for December 5.