Fourth man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, was arrested on Wednesday and subsequently charged the next day.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, are currently on remand charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
A trial date has been set for December 5.