Fourth man charged with Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Oliver Tetlow was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe the 27-year-old was not the intended target.
Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, was arrested on Wednesday and subsequently charged the next day.
He appeared at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today and was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on Monday.
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, are currently on remand charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
- 1 A Level results 2022: Brent schools as they come in
- 2 Three found guilty of murder for involvement in fatal gunfight
- 3 Brent triple shooting leaves victims in hospital
- 4 ‘A Windrush Lioness’: Tributes paid to Harlesden resident Lera Clarke
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 'Do not eat' - Lidl recalls product over bacteria fears
- 7 Pensioner dies and bus passengers injured in Wembley collision
- 8 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 9 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 10 Funeral director arrested after 4 bodies found 'improperly stored' in Wembley
A trial date has been set for December 5.