Fourth man charged with Kilburn sports pitch murder
Accused has appeared in court and remanded in custody
A fourth man has been charged the murder of a 22-year-old in Kilburn six months ago.
Milad Golmakani was stabbed to death on a sports pitch in Mortimer Crescent on April 20.
Iranian-born Mr Golmakani, from Swiss Cottage, died from wounds to the chest and neck and his 17-year-old friend survived after being knifed in the arm.
Mohammed Hashi, 18, from Enfield, north London, appeared in Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the teenager.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody.
Sean Ferdinand and Sean Hutton, both 19 and from Camden, and a 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reason, are also in custody on identical charges.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 7 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai