Fourth man charged with Kilburn sports pitch murder
Accused has appeared in court and remanded in custody
A fourth man has been charged the murder of a 22-year-old in Kilburn six months ago.
Milad Golmakani was stabbed to death on a sports pitch in Mortimer Crescent on April 20.
Iranian-born Mr Golmakani, from Swiss Cottage, died from wounds to the chest and neck and his 17-year-old friend survived after being knifed in the arm.
Mohammed Hashi, 18, from Enfield, north London, appeared in Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the teenager.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody.
Sean Ferdinand and Sean Hutton, both 19 and from Camden, and a 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reason, are also in custody on identical charges.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 9 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley