Fourth man charged with Kilburn sports pitch murder
Accused has appeared in court and remanded in custody
A fourth man has been charged the murder of a 22-year-old in Kilburn six months ago.
Milad Golmakani was stabbed to death on a sports pitch in Mortimer Crescent on April 20.
Iranian-born Mr Golmakani, from Swiss Cottage, died from wounds to the chest and neck and his 17-year-old friend survived after being knifed in the arm.
Mohammed Hashi, 18, from Enfield, north London, appeared in Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Monday charged with Mr Golmakani’s murder and the attempted murder of the teenager.
You may also want to watch:
He has been remanded in custody.
Sean Ferdinand and Sean Hutton, both 19 and from Camden, and a 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reason, are also in custody on identical charges.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 7 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 10 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley