Fourth man charged in connection with Daniel Smith murder
Detectives investigating killing of young electrician shot in Queen’s Park
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Daniel Smith.
Jonathan Yeboah, 23, from Brent, will appear in custody at Brent Magistrates’ Court on Friday charged with attempting to procure a firearm which was capable of assisting in the murder.
Mr Smith, 22, from Queen’s Park, died after he was shot outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, in May 22 last year.
Last week Shane Lewis, of Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, and Zeleke Ford from Watford, were re-arrested and subsequently charged with his murder. The pair have been remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Kervin Kavuala, of Granville Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Brent Magistrates’ Court in August charged with Mr Smith’s murder.
The 27-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey at a later date.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 3 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 4 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 5 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 6 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 7 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Battle is on for Brondesbury Park as May 6 by-election nears
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates