Fourth man charged in connection with Daniel Smith murder
Detectives investigating killing of young electrician shot in Queen’s Park
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Daniel Smith.
Jonathan Yeboah, 23, from Brent, will appear in custody at Brent Magistrates’ Court on Friday charged with attempting to procure a firearm which was capable of assisting in the murder.
Mr Smith, 22, from Queen’s Park, died after he was shot outside KFC in Harrow Road, Paddington, in May 22 last year.
Last week Shane Lewis, of Fairlight Avenue, Harlesden, and Zeleke Ford from Watford, were re-arrested and subsequently charged with his murder. The pair have been remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Kervin Kavuala, of Granville Road, South Kilburn, appeared before Brent Magistrates’ Court in August charged with Mr Smith’s murder.
The 27-year-old was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey at a later date.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 7 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 8 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club