Fourth man appears in court accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has appeared in court charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, is accused of killing 27-year-old Oliver Tetlow who was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe Mr Tetlow was not the intended target.
Trott appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday and he was remanded in custody to appear on Friday.
A plea and case management hearing will take place on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, are currently on remand charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 4 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 9 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
A trial date has been set for December 5.