Fourth man appears in court accused of Oliver Tetlow murder in Harlesden
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has appeared in court charged with the murder of an innocent bystander who was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Harlesden.
Jahmico Trott, 28, from Hulme in Manchester, is accused of killing 27-year-old Oliver Tetlow who was shot dead after a gunman open fired with a suspected ‘Uzi’ in Church Road on March 9.
Detectives investigating the murder believe Mr Tetlow was not the intended target.
Trott appeared at the Old Bailey yesterday and he was remanded in custody to appear on Friday.
A plea and case management hearing will take place on September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Romarne Young, 22, from London, Mohammed Siamino, 19, from Acton, and David Osadebay, 29, of Crest Road, Neasden, are currently on remand charged with Mr Tetlow’s murder.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on September 9.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 3 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 4 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
A trial date has been set for December 5.