Fourth man charged in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
Horraine Nicholas, 30 of Downs Road, Luton, will appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (August 21) charged with perverting the course of justice.
Detectives previously charged three men as part of this investigation.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 2 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 3 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 4 Call for investment in 'joke' Harlesden park
- 5 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 6 Police officer sacked after she 'failed' woman murdered by husband
- 7 Second man charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Labour accused of 'power grab' move over committee appointments
- 10 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
They all appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on August 19 and their next appearance awaits, Scotland Yard said.