Fourth man charged in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
Horraine Nicholas, 30 of Downs Road, Luton, will appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (August 21) charged with perverting the course of justice.
Detectives previously charged three men as part of this investigation.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat
They all appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on August 19 and their next appearance awaits, Scotland Yard said.