Fourth man charged in connection with Craig Small murder in Monks Park
- Credit: Archant
A fourth man has been charged in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Monks Park.
Mr Small, 32, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road at 8.10pm on July 5 last year.
Horraine Nicholas, 30 of Downs Road, Luton, will appear at Willesden Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (August 21) charged with perverting the course of justice.
Detectives previously charged three men as part of this investigation.
Courtney Ellis, 35, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, was charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Youngsam, 28, of Beckett Close, Neasden, was charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Christopher Kyei, 33, of Watling Street, Radlett, was charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
- 1 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 2 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 3 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 8 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 9 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 10 Free Covid webinar for Brent residents wary of getting a vaccine
They all appeared at Willesden Magistrates’ Court on August 19 and their next appearance awaits, Scotland Yard said.