Four teenagers convicted of murdering Swiss Cottage man in Kilburn
Victim was chased and stabbed to death as he played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate
Four gang members have been found guilty of murdering a man after ambushing him on a sports pitch.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was chased and stabbed to death as he and his friends played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate in Kilburn, on April 20 last year.
Today (Thursday) at the Old Bailey, Sean Ferdinand, Mohammed Hashi and Sean Hutton, all 19, and a 17 year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were convicted of murder.
They were also found guilty of the attempted murder of Zain Salahuddin who was also chased and stabbed in the shoulder but managed to escape and hide in a nearby shop.
You may also want to watch:
All four will be sentenced this afternoon.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED