Four teenagers convicted of murdering Swiss Cottage man in Kilburn
Victim was chased and stabbed to death as he played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate
Four gang members have been found guilty of murdering a man after ambushing him on a sports pitch.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was chased and stabbed to death as he and his friends played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate in Kilburn, on April 20 last year.
Today (Thursday) at the Old Bailey, Sean Ferdinand, Mohammed Hashi and Sean Hutton, all 19, and a 17 year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were convicted of murder.
They were also found guilty of the attempted murder of Zain Salahuddin who was also chased and stabbed in the shoulder but managed to escape and hide in a nearby shop.
You may also want to watch:
All four will be sentenced this afternoon.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 5 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 6 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Inspirational Riz and child exploitation
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids