Four teenagers convicted of murdering Swiss Cottage man in Kilburn
Victim was chased and stabbed to death as he played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate
Four gang members have been found guilty of murdering a man after ambushing him on a sports pitch.
Milad Golmakani, 22, from Swiss Cottage, was chased and stabbed to death as he and his friends played football on the Mortimer Crescent estate in Kilburn, on April 20 last year.
Today (Thursday) at the Old Bailey, Sean Ferdinand, Mohammed Hashi and Sean Hutton, all 19, and a 17 year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were convicted of murder.
They were also found guilty of the attempted murder of Zain Salahuddin who was also chased and stabbed in the shoulder but managed to escape and hide in a nearby shop.
All four will be sentenced this afternoon.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 2 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 3 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 4 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
- 5 Police officers who shared photos of murdered sisters to be sentenced early next month
- 6 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 Three men charged with attempted murder following Wembley shooting
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 Wembley Stadium hosts careers expo to help Brent young people into City jobs