Four people charged others cautioned or bailed following Operation Big Wing
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police took part in London-wide clampdown on suspected ‘low-level’ criminals
Four people have been charged while others have been cautioned or bailed following a police operation across Brent clamping down on ‘low-level’ crime in the community.
The Met’s London-wide Operation Big Wing targeted criminals across all 32 boroughs in coordinated activities during one day.
During the operation last month, officers raided a number of residential and business addresses in the borough, carried out licensing enforcements, Automatic Number Plate Recognition operations and high visibility patrols across the borough.
Andrei Ionel Bozga, 27, from Forest Gate, east London, has been charged with shoplifting.
You may also want to watch:
James Murphy, 50, of Edison Drive, Wembley, is accused of fraud by false representation.
Both men will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
A 17-year-old from Wembley, who cannot be named for legal reason, will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court accused of theft on March 18.
Ariyanayaga Madhurika, 37, of Brunel Mews, Queen’s Park, will appear before Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday charged with GBH.
A 37-year old-man was arrested for harassment, a man, 62, arrested for breach of court order, a 26-year-old man arrested for ABH, and a 16-year-old held for being wanted on warrant and handling stolen goods, have all been bailed to return to a police station at a later date.
Two people were cautioned for possession of drugs, one for shoplifting and a fourth for making a false statement to obtain insurance.
Four people arrested for immigration offences and are being dealt with by immigration officers.