Four more people charged in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Roofer, 25, and his 56-year-old father were stabbed after watching the Champions League final
Four more people have been charged in connection with the killing of a 25-year-old roofer in Dollis Hill.
Luke Fitzpatrick was stabbed to death in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19, after watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub.
His 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Yesterday (Tuesday), detectives charged a 17-year-old boy with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also accused of the attempted murder of Mr Fitzpatrick’s father, grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and violent disorder.
Ali Abdallah, 20, Mustafa Bereima, 19, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, are all charged with violent disorder.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 3 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Drunk Euro 2020 football fan 'saved from Wembley fall by Brent Council employee'
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 10 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
All four will appear before Willesden Youth Court today (Wednesday).
A 16-year-old from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way, Neasden, were charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder in July.
Both are also accused of attempted murder, unlawful wounding and violent disorder.
They are due to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing tomorrow (Thursday).