Four more people charged in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Roofer, 25, and his 56-year-old father were stabbed after watching the Champions League final
Four more people have been charged in connection with the killing of a 25-year-old roofer in Dollis Hill.
Luke Fitzpatrick was stabbed to death in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19, after watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub.
His 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Yesterday (Tuesday), detectives charged a 17-year-old boy with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also accused of the attempted murder of Mr Fitzpatrick’s father, grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and violent disorder.
Ali Abdallah, 20, Mustafa Bereima, 19, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, are all charged with violent disorder.
- 1 Loaded shotgun seized in Harlesden as police crack down on gang activity
- 2 Two men charged with murder in connection with missing pensioner with links to Willesden
- 3 Vigil held in Barn Hill for murdered sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman
- 4 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Childhood friends launch their first Their Story Film Festival in Kilburn
- 6 Missing 12-year-old boy from Kilburn found 'safe and well'
- 7 'Residents are going through hell as a result of flooding'
- 8 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 9 Residents oppose plans for a third slot machine 'casino' in Harlesden
- 10 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
All four will appear before Willesden Youth Court today (Wednesday).
A 16-year-old from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way, Neasden, were charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder in July.
Both are also accused of attempted murder, unlawful wounding and violent disorder.
They are due to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing tomorrow (Thursday).