Four more people charged in connection with Luke Fitzpatrick killing in Dollis Hill
Roofer, 25, and his 56-year-old father were stabbed after watching the Champions League final
Four more people have been charged in connection with the killing of a 25-year-old roofer in Dollis Hill.
Luke Fitzpatrick was stabbed to death in Crest Road at the junction of Alder Grove, on May 19, after watching the Champions League final at the Ox and Gate pub.
His 56-year-old father Bernard was also stabbed but survived.
Yesterday (Tuesday), detectives charged a 17-year-old boy with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is also accused of the attempted murder of Mr Fitzpatrick’s father, grievous bodily harm (GBH) with intent and violent disorder.
Ali Abdallah, 20, Mustafa Bereima, 19, both of Ainsworth Close, Dollis Hill, and Rafael Dejesus, 25, from Feltham, are all charged with violent disorder.
- 1 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 2 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 5 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 6 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 7 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 8 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
All four will appear before Willesden Youth Court today (Wednesday).
A 16-year-old from Mill Hill, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and Christopher Walters, 23, of Lovett Way, Neasden, were charged with Mr Fitzpatrick’s murder in July.
Both are also accused of attempted murder, unlawful wounding and violent disorder.
They are due to appear before the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing tomorrow (Thursday).