Four men to appear in court charged with terrorising a “witness” in Kilburn
Four men are to face trial charged with kidnapping and violently intimidating a man in Kilburn.
Detectives investigating an incident of “serious violence” in Albert Road, Kilburn, on November 14 charged the four men who will appear at Harrow Crown Court on December 14.
Myron Forbes, 23of Malvern Road, in Kilburn, was charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and intimidating a witness.
Prince Kodua-Owusu, 21, of Rupert Road, Kilburn, is charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and assault by penetration, said Scotland Yard.
Rakeem Kio Blackford, 23, of Stafford Road, Kilburn and Gale Mwanzo, 20 of Leigham Court Road, in Streatham Hill, are both charged with false imprisonment, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
All four men remain in custody until a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 7 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'