Four men to appear in court charged with terrorising a “witness” in Kilburn
Four men are to face trial charged with kidnapping and violently intimidating a man in Kilburn.
Detectives investigating an incident of “serious violence” in Albert Road, Kilburn, on November 14 charged the four men who will appear at Harrow Crown Court on December 14.
Myron Forbes, 23of Malvern Road, in Kilburn, was charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and intimidating a witness.
Prince Kodua-Owusu, 21, of Rupert Road, Kilburn, is charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and assault by penetration, said Scotland Yard.
Rakeem Kio Blackford, 23, of Stafford Road, Kilburn and Gale Mwanzo, 20 of Leigham Court Road, in Streatham Hill, are both charged with false imprisonment, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
All four men remain in custody until a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 8 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates