Four men to appear in court charged with terrorising a “witness” in Kilburn
Four men are to face trial charged with kidnapping and violently intimidating a man in Kilburn.
Detectives investigating an incident of “serious violence” in Albert Road, Kilburn, on November 14 charged the four men who will appear at Harrow Crown Court on December 14.
Myron Forbes, 23of Malvern Road, in Kilburn, was charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and intimidating a witness.
Prince Kodua-Owusu, 21, of Rupert Road, Kilburn, is charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and assault by penetration, said Scotland Yard.
Rakeem Kio Blackford, 23, of Stafford Road, Kilburn and Gale Mwanzo, 20 of Leigham Court Road, in Streatham Hill, are both charged with false imprisonment, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
All four men remain in custody until a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 9 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park