Four men to appear in court charged with terrorising a “witness” in Kilburn
Four men are to face trial charged with kidnapping and violently intimidating a man in Kilburn.
Detectives investigating an incident of “serious violence” in Albert Road, Kilburn, on November 14 charged the four men who will appear at Harrow Crown Court on December 14.
Myron Forbes, 23of Malvern Road, in Kilburn, was charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and intimidating a witness.
Prince Kodua-Owusu, 21, of Rupert Road, Kilburn, is charged with false imprisonment, robbery, attempted grievous bodily harm with intent and assault by penetration, said Scotland Yard.
Rakeem Kio Blackford, 23, of Stafford Road, Kilburn and Gale Mwanzo, 20 of Leigham Court Road, in Streatham Hill, are both charged with false imprisonment, robbery and attempted grievous bodily harm with intent.
All four men remain in custody until a plea and case management hearing.
- 1 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 2 Brent scheme helping people with disabilities after Covid
- 3 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 4 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 5 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 6 Four adults and child rescued from roof as blaze destroys flat
- 7 'Grandfather of Kensal Rise': Barber Gee Artrey dies at 86
- 8 London to Hong Kong to Selfridges: Couple’s snack brand journey
- 9 Girl, 14, sexually assaulted on Tube by man who asked for her Snapchat
- 10 West Hampstead and Kilburn up first for new team to battle fly-tipping