Four men remanded and 12 bailed following court appearance in connection with Stonebridge Estate raids
A total of 16 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary in relation to London riots
A total of 16 males have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of raids on the Stonebridge Estate last week.
Officers stormed 23 addresses following evidence gathered against suspected members of the ‘Thugs of Stonebridge’ gang during and after the London riots last summer.
Those charged are:
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Stonebridge
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 25, of Shrewsbury Road, Stonebridge
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
- 1 'It's heartbreaking': Volunteer slams Mayhew Animal Charity plans
- 2 Brent Council ordered to apologise and pay wheelchair user £27,000
- 3 'Unacceptable' failings in Met's handling of missing sisters
- 4 Derelict land in Kenton transformed by community bio diversity project
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Women have access to free period packs in six Brent locations
- 7 Doctor fears another covid lockdown as vaccine take up 'wanes'
- 8 Brent's parks and gardens are big winners of London in Bloom awards
- 9 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 10 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Stonebridge
Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Stonebridge
Aaron Jeffers, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, Stonebridge
Anthony Jones, 24, of Kenton Road, Kenton
Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge
Thomas Purcell, 30, of Mandela Close, Stonebridge
Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk West End Close, Stonebridge
Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, of Atlas Crescent, Edgware
Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
Filman Yohans, 31, of Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge
Three boys aged 15, 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
All appeared before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court and will appear before Wood Green Crown Court this Friday (9).
Rodney, Taylor, Williams and Yohans were remanded in custody. The others have been bailed.