Four men remanded and 12 bailed following court appearance in connection with Stonebridge Estate raids
A total of 16 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary in relation to London riots
A total of 16 males have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of raids on the Stonebridge Estate last week.
Officers stormed 23 addresses following evidence gathered against suspected members of the ‘Thugs of Stonebridge’ gang during and after the London riots last summer.
Those charged are:
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Stonebridge
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 25, of Shrewsbury Road, Stonebridge
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
- 1 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 2 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 3 London elections 2021 live: Latest Brent results as they come in
- 4 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Stop and search order placed on parts of Brent due to 'gang tensions'
- 7 Travellers eviction from Dollis Hill road highlights needs for sites
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 10 Labour wins Brondesbury Park in tightly contested by-election
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Stonebridge
Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Stonebridge
Aaron Jeffers, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, Stonebridge
Anthony Jones, 24, of Kenton Road, Kenton
Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge
Thomas Purcell, 30, of Mandela Close, Stonebridge
Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk West End Close, Stonebridge
Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, of Atlas Crescent, Edgware
Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
Filman Yohans, 31, of Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge
Three boys aged 15, 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
All appeared before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court and will appear before Wood Green Crown Court this Friday (9).
Rodney, Taylor, Williams and Yohans were remanded in custody. The others have been bailed.