Four men remanded and 12 bailed following court appearance in connection with Stonebridge Estate raids
A total of 16 males are accused of conspiracy to commit burglary in relation to London riots
A total of 16 males have appeared in court charged with conspiracy to commit burglary following a series of raids on the Stonebridge Estate last week.
Officers stormed 23 addresses following evidence gathered against suspected members of the ‘Thugs of Stonebridge’ gang during and after the London riots last summer.
Those charged are:
Daniel Brice, 29, of Marshall Street, Stonebridge
You may also want to watch:
Jermaine Clark, 25, of Shrewsbury Road, Stonebridge
Paul Donoghue, 30, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 4 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 5 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 6 Wembley Football League supported by Raheem Sterling sees drama on finals day
- 7 Kilburn grandmother hears 'terrific bang' as bathroom ceiling collapses
- 8 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 9 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 10 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
Lyes Ghazil, 20, of Fawood Avenue, Stonebridge
Jermaine Jackson, 31, of Stonebridge Court, Stonebridge
Aaron Jeffers, 21, of Lawrence Avenue, Stonebridge
Anthony Jones, 24, of Kenton Road, Kenton
Nicholas McDowell, 21, of Crawford Street, Stonebridge
Thomas Purcell, 30, of Mandela Close, Stonebridge
Jade Rodney, 22, of Canal Walk West End Close, Stonebridge
Jon Pierre Taylor, 31, of Atlas Crescent, Edgware
Kenyata Williams, 31, of Windrush Road, Stonebridge
Filman Yohans, 31, of Hilltop Avenue, Stonebridge
Three boys aged 15, 16 and 17, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
All appeared before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court and will appear before Wood Green Crown Court this Friday (9).
Rodney, Taylor, Williams and Yohans were remanded in custody. The others have been bailed.