Four men found guilty of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth
- Credit: Archant
Reece James, 21, was gunned down in July last year
Four men have been convicted of killing a young father-of-one from Wembley who was gunned down in Bournemouth.
Reece James, 21, was shot in the head with a sawn-off shotgun in the seaside down in Dorset on July 25 last year.
Yesterday at Winchester Crown Court, Kieron Kenroy Wellington, 30, from Bournemouth, and three London men; Wayne Stephenson, 34, Keifer Hutchinson, 23, and Jarome Parkinson, 25, were found guilty of his manslaughter.
Mr James, who was known by the name Style, had become a father for the first time shortly before his death.
You may also want to watch:
Wellington’s 23-year-old girlfriend Terri Campbell, 23, was acquitted.
All four will be sentenced today.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes