Four men found guilty of killing Wembley father in Bournemouth
- Credit: Archant
Reece James, 21, was gunned down in July last year
Four men have been convicted of killing a young father-of-one from Wembley who was gunned down in Bournemouth.
Reece James, 21, was shot in the head with a sawn-off shotgun in the seaside down in Dorset on July 25 last year.
Yesterday at Winchester Crown Court, Kieron Kenroy Wellington, 30, from Bournemouth, and three London men; Wayne Stephenson, 34, Keifer Hutchinson, 23, and Jarome Parkinson, 25, were found guilty of his manslaughter.
Mr James, who was known by the name Style, had become a father for the first time shortly before his death.
You may also want to watch:
Wellington’s 23-year-old girlfriend Terri Campbell, 23, was acquitted.
All four will be sentenced today.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life