Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- Credit: Archant
Four men will appear in court next year in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Mr Small, 32, who was also known by rap name Smallz, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road on July 5, 2019.
Four men charged in connection with the killing are due to appear for trial at the Old Bailey on February 21 2022.
Aaron Youngsam, 24, of Beckett Close, Neasden, is charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Courtney Ellis, 36, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, is charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
Christopher Kyei, 34, of Watling Street, Radlett, is charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Horraine Nicholas, 31, of Downs Road, Luton, is charged with perverting the course of justice.
- 1 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 2 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 3 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 4 The Wembley flats with camper vans on the roof and furniture wearing boots
- 5 Appeal for information after man shot in Stonebridge
- 6 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 7 Sisters killed in Kingsbury stabbed with 'extreme force'
- 8 Fire-ravaged Neasden church hall set to be rebuilt
- 9 Kensal Rise group 'biggest team' taking on Blenheim Palace Triathlon 2021
- 10 Mass vaccination event taking place at Bridge Park Community Centre