Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- Credit: Archant
Four men will appear in court next year in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Mr Small, 32, who was also known by rap name Smallz, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road on July 5, 2019.
Four men charged in connection with the killing are due to appear for trial at the Old Bailey on February 21 2022.
Aaron Youngsam, 24, of Beckett Close, Neasden, is charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Courtney Ellis, 36, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, is charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
Christopher Kyei, 34, of Watling Street, Radlett, is charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Horraine Nicholas, 31, of Downs Road, Luton, is charged with perverting the course of justice.
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds