Four men connected to Craig Small's death in Wembley to appear for trial next year
- Credit: Archant
Four men will appear in court next year in connection with the murder of Craig Small in Wembley.
Mr Small, 32, who was also known by rap name Smallz, was gunned down outside a shop in Harrow Road on July 5, 2019.
Four men charged in connection with the killing are due to appear for trial at the Old Bailey on February 21 2022.
Aaron Youngsam, 24, of Beckett Close, Neasden, is charged with murder and conspiracy to murder.
Courtney Ellis, 36, of Makefing Avenue, Brentford, is charged with murder and attempted murder of another man as part of the same incident.
Christopher Kyei, 34, of Watling Street, Radlett, is charged with perverting the course of justice, possession of ammunition for a firearm and possession of cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
Horraine Nicholas, 31, of Downs Road, Luton, is charged with perverting the course of justice.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Qusai Alomar, 12, dies after collision involving motorcyclist near Wembley
- 3 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Young winners excel at Queen's Park Book Festival
- 8 Crowds flock to Queen's Park Book Festival 2021
- 9 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'