Four men charged following violent clashes during England V Poland match at Wembley Stadium
- Credit: Archant
Four men have been charged today after they were arrested during the England V Poland football match at Wembley stadium last week.
Police arrested a total of 33 people after violent clashes and fans invaded the pitch during the World Cup qualifier on October 15.
Emile Forszewski 35, of no fixed abode has been charged with assault on police and has been remanded to appear before Hendon Magistrates Court in late October.
Marcin Lukokski, 34, from Walthamstow, east London, is accused of pitch invasion and has been bailed to appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on November 6.
Borek Mateusz, 31, of no fixed address, and Krystian Makowski, 21, from Brixton, have both been charged under section four of the Public Order Act and assault on police.
You may also want to watch:
Both have been bailed to appear before Hendon Magistrates Court on November 6.
A 31-year-old man arrested for affray and assault on police has been bailed to return to Charing Cross Police Station on December 10.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 5 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 10 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
A 56-year-old man, arrested for actual bodily harm has been bailed to return to Charing Cross Police Station on December 5.
Another man, Andrei Ardelean, 19, of no fixed address, was arrested after being found wanted on warrant for recall to prison.
He has been remanded in custody.
Police issued cautions today to 10 men, three were given a fixed penalty notice and, 16 were released with no further action.