Four men arrested on suspicion of murdering Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
Four men have been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a young mother in Kilburn after police carried out a series of dawn raids this morning.
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of Sabrina Moss stormed five addresses in Brent in a pre-planned operation.
A 28-year-old was held in Cricklewood, a 19 and 28-year-old man were arrested in Kilburn and a 19-year-old man was detained in Wembley.
Officers are searching all the addresses where the men were held and two further properties in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
An alleyway in Kilburn is also being searched.
Ms Moss as gunned down outside Woody Grill in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday at 4.20am on Saturday, 24 August.
The mother-of-one was killed by a gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 3 Cricklewood estate reports 'major vermin' problem
- 4 Jailed: North London members of Essex drugs supply network
- 5 Trial date for men charged with fatal stabbing of Emmanuel Odunlami
- 6 Baby among three rescued from Willesden flat fire
- 7 'Strictest' headteacher to be documentary subject
- 8 'Extremely dangerous' men convicted after girl kidnapped and raped
- 9 Call for pictures of your Platinum Jubilee street parties and celebrations
- 10 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was injured and has since been discharged from hospital but still receiving medical treatment.
Two other men were also injured.
Last Friday, hundreds of mourners attended the funeral of Ms Moss in Burnt Oak.
Detectives are appealing for anyone witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
They should call the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, is due to appear at the Old Bailey on November 19 for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
He is charged with the murder of Ms Moss, attempted murder of Ms Gachette, two further counts of murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.