Four men arrested on suspicion of murdering Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
Four men have been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a young mother in Kilburn after police carried out a series of dawn raids this morning.
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of Sabrina Moss stormed five addresses in Brent in a pre-planned operation.
A 28-year-old was held in Cricklewood, a 19 and 28-year-old man were arrested in Kilburn and a 19-year-old man was detained in Wembley.
Officers are searching all the addresses where the men were held and two further properties in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
An alleyway in Kilburn is also being searched.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Moss as gunned down outside Woody Grill in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday at 4.20am on Saturday, 24 August.
The mother-of-one was killed by a gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was injured and has since been discharged from hospital but still receiving medical treatment.
Two other men were also injured.
Last Friday, hundreds of mourners attended the funeral of Ms Moss in Burnt Oak.
Detectives are appealing for anyone witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
They should call the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, is due to appear at the Old Bailey on November 19 for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
He is charged with the murder of Ms Moss, attempted murder of Ms Gachette, two further counts of murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.