Four men arrested on suspicion of murdering Sabrina Moss in Kilburn
Four men have been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a young mother in Kilburn after police carried out a series of dawn raids this morning.
Detectives investigating the fatal shooting of Sabrina Moss stormed five addresses in Brent in a pre-planned operation.
A 28-year-old was held in Cricklewood, a 19 and 28-year-old man were arrested in Kilburn and a 19-year-old man was detained in Wembley.
Officers are searching all the addresses where the men were held and two further properties in Cricklewood and Kilburn.
An alleyway in Kilburn is also being searched.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Moss as gunned down outside Woody Grill in Kilburn High Road as she celebrated her 24th birthday at 4.20am on Saturday, 24 August.
The mother-of-one was killed by a gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, also 24, was injured and has since been discharged from hospital but still receiving medical treatment.
Two other men were also injured.
Last Friday, hundreds of mourners attended the funeral of Ms Moss in Burnt Oak.
Detectives are appealing for anyone witnesses or anyone with information to come forward.
They should call the incident room on 020 8358 0300 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, is due to appear at the Old Bailey on November 19 for a Plea and Case Management Hearing.
He is charged with the murder of Ms Moss, attempted murder of Ms Gachette, two further counts of murder and two counts of possession of a firearm.