Four arrested: Man in critical condition after falling from a window in Alperton
- Credit: Archant
Four men are in police custody while one man is critically ill in hospital after falling from the window of an abandoned office block in Alperton.
Police and emergency services were called to Minavil House, in Ealing Road, at 12.10 am this morning.
A spokesman added: “The man [no further details] was taken to a central London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
“Four men have been arrested on suspicion of causing grievous harm and remain in custody in a north London police station.”
Minavil House, owned by Lidl, is a part warehouse/ part two storey office building currently sitting empty.
You may also want to watch:
Developer R55 plans to demolish the building and build a 26 storey tower in its place, which has not yet received planning approval.
Police said anyone with any information can call them on 101
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent pub...REVEALED
- 9 Call for teams for football tournament in memory of Josh Hanson
- 10 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley