Four accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men appeared in court today accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss as the police dragnet closed around them.
Ms Moss, an innocent mother-of-one from Neasden, was shot dead as she sheltered in the rain during a night out to celebrate her 24th birthday in Kilburn High Road in August last year.
Last month, Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, were given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 37 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The Old Bailey heard claims that Fiona Cullum, 25, from St John’s Wood, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Marian Way, Neasden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, of St Margaret’s Road, Kensal Green, hid the suspects and a phone belonging to one of them.
Cullum is accused of harbouring Hussain and James, assisting them both and making a false statement to police.
You may also want to watch:
She denies three charges of perverting the course of justice and two of assisting an offender.
Bouzemada, Reid Daniel and Rakheed Daniel, deny perverting the course of justice and assisting offender by concealing or destroying Warren’s phone
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Dykes strikes late as QPR down Swansea
- 6 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 7 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 8 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.