Four accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men appeared in court today accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss as the police dragnet closed around them.
Ms Moss, an innocent mother-of-one from Neasden, was shot dead as she sheltered in the rain during a night out to celebrate her 24th birthday in Kilburn High Road in August last year.
Last month, Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, were given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 37 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The Old Bailey heard claims that Fiona Cullum, 25, from St John’s Wood, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Marian Way, Neasden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, of St Margaret’s Road, Kensal Green, hid the suspects and a phone belonging to one of them.
Cullum is accused of harbouring Hussain and James, assisting them both and making a false statement to police.
You may also want to watch:
She denies three charges of perverting the course of justice and two of assisting an offender.
Bouzemada, Reid Daniel and Rakheed Daniel, deny perverting the course of justice and assisting offender by concealing or destroying Warren’s phone
- 1 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
- 2 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 3 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 4 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 5 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 6 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 7 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 8 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 9 Disabled Wembley cyclist calls for more inclusivity on Brent's roads
- 10 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.