Four accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss
- Credit: Archant
A woman and three men appeared in court today accused of helping the killers of Sabrina Moss as the police dragnet closed around them.
Ms Moss, an innocent mother-of-one from Neasden, was shot dead as she sheltered in the rain during a night out to celebrate her 24th birthday in Kilburn High Road in August last year.
Last month, Hassan Hussain, 29, Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, Yassin James, 20, Chaplain Road, Wembley, and Martell Warren, 23, of Napier Road, Kensal Green, were given life sentences with a minimum tariff of 37 years for the murder of Sabrina Moss.
The Old Bailey heard claims that Fiona Cullum, 25, from St John’s Wood, Mathew Bouzemada, 21, of Marian Way, Neasden, Reid Daniel, 24, from Hayes, and 21-year-old Rakheed Daniel, of St Margaret’s Road, Kensal Green, hid the suspects and a phone belonging to one of them.
Cullum is accused of harbouring Hussain and James, assisting them both and making a false statement to police.
You may also want to watch:
She denies three charges of perverting the course of justice and two of assisting an offender.
Bouzemada, Reid Daniel and Rakheed Daniel, deny perverting the course of justice and assisting offender by concealing or destroying Warren’s phone
- 1 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 4 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 5 Traffic disruptions in Brent from July 26 to August 1
- 6 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 7 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
Rakheed Daniel was remanded in custody and the other three were bailed.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on February 23 next year.