Former headteacher of Copland Community School in Wembley charged with fraud offences
Sir Alan Davies is accused of conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit false accounting and fraud by abuse of position
The former headmaster of secondary school in Wembley has been charged with fraud offences.
Sir Alan Davies, from Mill Hill, north London, is accused of conspiracy to defraud, money laundering, conspiracy to commit false accounting and fraud by abuse of position.
The 64-year-old has been charged following a police investigation into misappropriation of funds at Copland Community School in Cecil Avenue.
He will appear at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
Six other people arrested in connection with the enquiry have been bailed to return on various dates in May pending further enquiries.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital