Five men most wanted by Brent Police for recall back to prison
- Credit: Archant
Brent Police are appealing for information leading to the whereabouts of five convicts who are being recalled back to jail.
Once found they will be thrown back in prison for breaching the terms of their licence or parole.
• Robber Samale Mohamed Osman, 22, carried out a cowardly chain snatch on a disabled woman in 2014. He breached his parole conditions after his release in February.
• Drug dealer Luke Cairney, 25, was jailed last year for possession of class A drugs with intent to supply. He breached his parole conditions in May.
• Thug William Moorhouse, 26, robbed and hit a man over the head with a plank of wood in Harlesden. He was jailed last June and has breaching his parole conditions since his release in April.
You may also want to watch:
• Drug dealer Ali Shah, 31, has failed to comply with the conditions of his release in October. He was jailed for possession with intent to supply in 2013 and is wanted in connection with possession of drugs and assault.
• Robber Mujahid Muhammad, 23, was jailed for a mobile phone snatch in August 2013. He is wanted for failing to comply with the conditions of his release in May and connection with an assault.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application