First picture of man shot dead in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man gunned down on Friday morning in Neasden has been named locally as a 20-year-old from Brent.
‘Rowan’ was shot during an argument at an address in Mulberry Court just before 2am.
The victim, who was known as ‘Trigger’, is believed to have been at a party when he was targeted.
Detectives investigating the murder were called to nearby Elgar Avenue in response to reports of gunshots but found no one there.
However Rowan’s friends had already taken him to a hospital in north west London where medics called the police.
He died several hours later at 9.40am.
A post mortem examination at Northwick Park hospital yesterday gave his cause of death as gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 2 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 3 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 4 Brondesbury Park Synagogue gets licence for alcohol and music until midnight
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 7 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 8 Cricklewood man appears in court accused of Golders Green rape
- 9 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 10 'Shameful' former police officers jailed for sharing photos of murdered sisters
Two men aged 22 and 49, and a 49-year-old woman who were arrested in Mulberry Court have been bailed to return to a police station next week.
A 27-year-old man arrested at an address in north west London on Friday has also been bailed to return later this month.
DCI Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.