First picture of man shot dead in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man gunned down on Friday morning in Neasden has been named locally as a 20-year-old from Brent.
‘Rowan’ was shot during an argument at an address in Mulberry Court just before 2am.
The victim, who was known as ‘Trigger’, is believed to have been at a party when he was targeted.
Detectives investigating the murder were called to nearby Elgar Avenue in response to reports of gunshots but found no one there.
However Rowan’s friends had already taken him to a hospital in north west London where medics called the police.
You may also want to watch:
He died several hours later at 9.40am.
A post mortem examination at Northwick Park hospital yesterday gave his cause of death as gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Person injured after 'shooting' in Dudden Hill
- 2 Man arrested following shooting in Kingsbury
- 3 Police 'determined' to find Wembley man who failed to appear at court
- 4 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 5 Mother of newborn baby found in Willesden canal urged to seek medical help
- 6 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 7 Body of newborn baby found in Grand Union Canal in Willesden
- 8 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 9 Summer of Play season launch in Wembley Park this June
- 10 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
Two men aged 22 and 49, and a 49-year-old woman who were arrested in Mulberry Court have been bailed to return to a police station next week.
A 27-year-old man arrested at an address in north west London on Friday has also been bailed to return later this month.
DCI Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.