First picture of man shot dead in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man gunned down on Friday morning in Neasden has been named locally as a 20-year-old from Brent.
‘Rowan’ was shot during an argument at an address in Mulberry Court just before 2am.
The victim, who was known as ‘Trigger’, is believed to have been at a party when he was targeted.
Detectives investigating the murder were called to nearby Elgar Avenue in response to reports of gunshots but found no one there.
However Rowan’s friends had already taken him to a hospital in north west London where medics called the police.
You may also want to watch:
He died several hours later at 9.40am.
A post mortem examination at Northwick Park hospital yesterday gave his cause of death as gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Kingsbury mandir to be 'Europe's first' vaccine centre in Hindu temple
- 2 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 3 Gang member jailed for 18 years after hiding guns and drugs in Cricklewood
- 4 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 5 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 6 Maida Vale woman launches petition after kitten bought online dies
- 7 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 8 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 9 Police seek witnesses as Kenton crash victim named as Vimla Matai
- 10 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
Two men aged 22 and 49, and a 49-year-old woman who were arrested in Mulberry Court have been bailed to return to a police station next week.
A 27-year-old man arrested at an address in north west London on Friday has also been bailed to return later this month.
DCI Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.