First picture of man shot dead in Neasden
- Credit: Archant
A man gunned down on Friday morning in Neasden has been named locally as a 20-year-old from Brent.
‘Rowan’ was shot during an argument at an address in Mulberry Court just before 2am.
The victim, who was known as ‘Trigger’, is believed to have been at a party when he was targeted.
Detectives investigating the murder were called to nearby Elgar Avenue in response to reports of gunshots but found no one there.
However Rowan’s friends had already taken him to a hospital in north west London where medics called the police.
You may also want to watch:
He died several hours later at 9.40am.
A post mortem examination at Northwick Park hospital yesterday gave his cause of death as gunshot wound to the chest.
- 1 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 2 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 3 Tom Dean wins second Tokyo 2020 gold with 4x200m relay victory
- 4 Letter on banning wearing of religious symbols
- 5 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 6 View from the community - 'Could another riot happen?'
- 7 Former Brent school boy Tom Dean beats Covid to win Gold at the Tokyo Olympics
- 8 View from the chamber - 'The recycling centre is just inside the new ULEZ boundary'
- 9 Wembley Park's Summer on Screen festival kicks off with Gurinder Chadha Q&A
- 10 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
Two men aged 22 and 49, and a 49-year-old woman who were arrested in Mulberry Court have been bailed to return to a police station next week.
A 27-year-old man arrested at an address in north west London on Friday has also been bailed to return later this month.
DCI Graeme Gwyn is heading the murder hunt.
Anyone with information should contact the incident room on 020 8721 4805, police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.