Fight in Willesden leaves man in a critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he suffered serious injuries in a street fight in Willesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was found at the scene in Bertie Road as the junction of Willesden High Road, on Saturday at 3.21am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
A section of Willesden High Road, including Bertie Road, was closed off for several hours on Saturday by police.
The roads have now been reopened.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested and anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 2 Wembley attacker draws large knife after being chased by victims
- 3 Man appears in court charged with the murder of Michael Fadayomi in Willesden
- 4 Habitual Harlesden car thief jailed for six months after stealing 11 vehicles
- 5 Willesden murder investigation: 'Horrified onlookers' watched on as man stabbed in High Road
- 6 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 7 QPR will look to wrap up the season strongly at home to Luton Town
- 8 Election 2021: All the candidates for mayor of London
- 9 Man, 40, stabbed to death in Willesden
- 10 Wembley teenager charged with murdering Ahmed Baker