Fight in Willesden leaves man in a critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he suffered serious injuries in a street fight in Willesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was found at the scene in Bertie Road as the junction of Willesden High Road, on Saturday at 3.21am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
A section of Willesden High Road, including Bertie Road, was closed off for several hours on Saturday by police.
The roads have now been reopened.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested and anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 2 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 3 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 4 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 5 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 6 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 7 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life