Fight in Willesden leaves man in a critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he suffered serious injuries in a street fight in Willesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was found at the scene in Bertie Road as the junction of Willesden High Road, on Saturday at 3.21am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
A section of Willesden High Road, including Bertie Road, was closed off for several hours on Saturday by police.
The roads have now been reopened.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested and anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 5 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 6 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 7 QPR have match postponed at home to Wycombe due to Covid-19 precautions
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital