Fight in Willesden leaves man in a critical condition
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after he suffered serious injuries in a street fight in Willesden.
The victim, who is in his 20s, was found at the scene in Bertie Road as the junction of Willesden High Road, on Saturday at 3.21am.
He was rushed to hospital where he is in a critical condition.
A section of Willesden High Road, including Bertie Road, was closed off for several hours on Saturday by police.
The roads have now been reopened.
You may also want to watch:
No one has been arrested and anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 3 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden