Fifth man charged with killing Arron Payne in Wembley
Mark Reid, 29, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow
A fifth person has been charged with the murder of a man in Wembley.
Mark Reid, 29, of Demeta Close, Wembley, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday) accused of killing Arron Payne.
The 26-year-old was stabbed in Chalkhill Road, at around 7pm on September 5 last year.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Reid is also charged with conspiracy to cause Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, Jarveer Walters, 22, and Jamal Walters, 18, all of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, Neasden, were all charged with the murder of Mr Payne in September and October.
- 1 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 2 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 3 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 4 Queen's Park nursery forced to close following damning Ofsted report
- 5 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'
- 6 QPR boss Mark Warburton unfazed by prospect of losing Ilias Chair
- 7 Brent Council reignites campaign to tackle paan spitting
- 8 Born and bred Brent residents now priced out of £6.5m homes
- 9 The Chase's Dark Destroyer makes Covid vaccine film with Brent Council
- 10 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
They have also subsequently been charged with conspiracy to cause GBH.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on June 17.