Fifth man charged with killing Arron Payne in Wembley
Mark Reid, 29, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow
A fifth person has been charged with the murder of a man in Wembley.
Mark Reid, 29, of Demeta Close, Wembley, will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court tomorrow (Friday) accused of killing Arron Payne.
The 26-year-old was stabbed in Chalkhill Road, at around 7pm on September 5 last year.
He died eight days later in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Reid is also charged with conspiracy to cause Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH).
Dean Gabay, 22, of no fixed address, Tachane Roach-Johnson, 22, Jarveer Walters, 22, and Jamal Walters, 18, all of Roger Stone Court in Coombe Road, Neasden, were all charged with the murder of Mr Payne in September and October.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 10 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
They have also subsequently been charged with conspiracy to cause GBH.
All four will stand trial at the Old Bailey on June 17.