Fifth man arrested following the Windrush Road fatal shooting of Billy McCullagh
- Credit: Archant
A fifth man has been arrested in connection with a man gunned down in Harlesden.
Billy McCullagh, 27, was found with a fatal gunshot wound to his chest in Windrush Road just after 3am on July 16.
A 26-year-old man was arrested on Friday (October 9) on suspicion of murder,
He remains in custody at a north London police station, Scotland Yard said.
Four other men have been arrested as part of this murder investigation and two of those have been charged.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe Billy was in a street where a large group of people were outside commemorating the recent deaths of two other people but was not taking part in the event.
A fight broke out and shots were fired and Billy was then found with a fatal injury, Scotland Yard said.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 3 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 4 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 5 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 6 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 7 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 Willesden residents say 'no' to new betting shop
- 10 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
A metallic grey Land Rover Discovery was found burnt out in the area of the St Raphael’s Estate shortly after the shooting that police believe could be connected with the incident.