Fifth man arrested following the Windrush Road fatal shooting of Billy McCullagh
- Credit: Archant
A fifth man has been arrested in connection with a man gunned down in Harlesden.
Billy McCullagh, 27, was found with a fatal gunshot wound to his chest in Windrush Road just after 3am on July 16.
A 26-year-old man was arrested on Friday (October 9) on suspicion of murder,
He remains in custody at a north London police station, Scotland Yard said.
Four other men have been arrested as part of this murder investigation and two of those have been charged.
You may also want to watch:
Officers believe Billy was in a street where a large group of people were outside commemorating the recent deaths of two other people but was not taking part in the event.
A fight broke out and shots were fired and Billy was then found with a fatal injury, Scotland Yard said.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
A metallic grey Land Rover Discovery was found burnt out in the area of the St Raphael’s Estate shortly after the shooting that police believe could be connected with the incident.