Female tube passenger attacked by man while travelling on the Metropolitan Line
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was assaulted on a train by a male passenger while travelling on the Metropolitan Line.
The 35-year-old victim was standing when she was pushed by a man who verbally attacked her before hitting her on her back as she walked away.
The attack took place in front of commuters between Finchley Road and Wembley Park station.
Investigating officers from British Transport Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to in connection with the incident.
The assault took place on Wednesday, August 21, at around 8.40am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background B14 of 19/09/13 or alternately call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 2 Brent Council writes off nearly £2m owed in bad debts
- 3 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 4 Prospect House eviction: Families struggle to move out
- 5 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 6 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 7 Kilburn welcomes back eager gym-goers
- 8 Kilburn High Road traders see a slow return to business on April 12
- 9 Neasden foodbank launches £60,000 fundraising appeal
- 10 'His confidence is high': QPR boss Warburton backs Lyndon Dykes