Female tube passenger attacked by man while travelling on the Metropolitan Line
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a woman was assaulted on a train by a male passenger while travelling on the Metropolitan Line.
The 35-year-old victim was standing when she was pushed by a man who verbally attacked her before hitting her on her back as she walked away.
The attack took place in front of commuters between Finchley Road and Wembley Park station.
Investigating officers from British Transport Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to in connection with the incident.
The assault took place on Wednesday, August 21, at around 8.40am.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, text 61016, quoting background B14 of 19/09/13 or alternately call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wembley landlady slammed with £144,000 fine after illegally renting properties
- 2 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 3 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 4 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 5 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 6 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 7 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 8 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 9 'Erratic, violent' man given indefinite hospital order for killing 'friendly' neighbour in Wembley
- 10 Stabbed 7-year-old girl meets police officers who saved her life