Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- Credit: Brent Council
Police are investigating an "unexplained death" in Wembley after a woman was found by a member of the public in a park.
A 35-year-old woman was found lying "face down in a puddle" in Barham Park on Sunday, December 27 at around 6.10am, according to the Met Police.
The member of the public contacted Wembley police Station and officers arrived to find the woman conscious and breathing.
They put her in the recovery position and called the London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A Met spokesperson said: "The victim stopped breathing and so officers administered CPR until LAS arrived.
"She was taken to hospital where she was later pronounced dead at 11.23am.
"Her death is being treated as unexplained and no arrests have been made. Her next of kin have been informed."
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 9 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 and quote reference CAD1932205/20.