Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- Credit: Brent Council
Police are investigating an "unexplained death" in Wembley after a woman was found by a member of the public in a park.
A 35-year-old woman was found lying "face down in a puddle" in Barham Park on Sunday, December 27 at around 6.10am, according to the Met Police.
The member of the public contacted Wembley police Station and officers arrived to find the woman conscious and breathing.
They put her in the recovery position and called the London Ambulance Service (LAS).
A Met spokesperson said: "The victim stopped breathing and so officers administered CPR until LAS arrived.
"She was taken to hospital where she was later pronounced dead at 11.23am.
"Her death is being treated as unexplained and no arrests have been made. Her next of kin have been informed."
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 3 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Petition launched to declare Brent a Right To Food borough
- 9 Drunk and off-duty Met officer sentenced after assaulting man
- 10 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 and quote reference CAD1932205/20.