Man fatally stabbed on Henderson Close
- Credit: Matt Powell
A man in his mid-20s was fatally stabbed in Brent yesterday.
A murder investigation has been launched following the death of a man on Henderson Close on June 1.
Police were called to the street yesterday evening at 6.30pm, to reports that a man had been stabbed.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a man, believed to be aged in his mid-20s, injured in the street.
Despite their efforts he was pronounced dead at the scene at 7.15pm.
The victim’s next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specially trained officers.
A post-mortem examination will be held in due course.
Homicide detectives from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command are leading the investigation.
A crime scene remains in place and number of roads are closed to traffic.
- 1 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
- 2 Three arrested and taser discharged during vehicle stop in Kingsbury
- 3 Barbecue ban after 'irreparable damage' to park bench
- 4 Most wanted: 8 people sought in connection with 12 robberies across London
- 5 Plea date set for men accused of fatal stabbing in Neasden
- 6 Northwick Park Hospital: High tech glasses used in cancer operation for first time
- 7 Flats approved for Brondesbury Park
- 8 'They don't care about us': Stonebridge at crossroads facing future
- 9 Neasden stabbing: Second man charged with St Raphael's Estate murder
- 10 Neasden stabbing: Man charged with St Raphael's estate murder
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 quoting reference CAD 5882/01Jun.
To remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org