Escaped prisoner features on Brent Police’s most wanted list
Ben Turner, 34, is wanted on suspicion of burglary
An escaped prisoner who is suspected of carrying out a burglary is featured on Brent Police’s most wanted list.
Detectives are appealing to the public for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Ben Turner and eight other people suspected of a carrying out a range of crimes in the borough.
The list includes a woman, Kathleen Cawley, who is being recalled back to prison for breaking the terms of her licence since her release.
Some have already been charged but failed to turn up at court while officers are keen to question the others on suspicion of criminal activities.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please call Brent Police on 020 8733 3201, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Appeal after woman, 69, allegedly raped in Neasden Recreation Ground
- 2 Boy, 12, in life-threatening condition after Wembley crash
- 3 Series of sexual assaults reported in Dollis Hill
- 4 £20,000 reward to find killer of man gunned down in South Kilburn
- 5 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 6 Hospitality Day: Your favourite Brent cafe revealed
- 7 Man stabbed stranger to death in cemetery as public tried to intervene
- 8 Footage released of Neasden shooting to help catch 'dangerous offender'
- 9 Mark Warburton insists QPR on right track despite Bristol City defeat
- 10 Hospitality Day: Your favourite restaurant... REVEALED
Click on the photo gallery at the top left of this page to see all the suspects.