Escaped prisoner features on Brent Police’s most wanted list
Ben Turner, 34, is wanted on suspicion of burglary
An escaped prisoner who is suspected of carrying out a burglary is featured on Brent Police’s most wanted list.
Detectives are appealing to the public for information leading to the whereabouts of 34-year-old Ben Turner and eight other people suspected of a carrying out a range of crimes in the borough.
The list includes a woman, Kathleen Cawley, who is being recalled back to prison for breaking the terms of her licence since her release.
Some have already been charged but failed to turn up at court while officers are keen to question the others on suspicion of criminal activities.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Matthew Gardner, Brent Borough Commander, said: “Brent Police and our partners will use every tactic to disrupt, catch and convict people who break the law. There are no hiding places in Brent. We will do everything we can to keep burglars, robbers and violent offenders in custody and place them in front of the court.”
If you have any information please call Brent Police on 020 8733 3201, the Warrants Unit on 20 8733 3139 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 4 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 5 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 6 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 7 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 8 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley
- 9 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 10 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
Click on the photo gallery at the top left of this page to see all the suspects.