Elderly bank customer targeted by pickpockets in Wembley
Thieves steal large amount of cash from 80-year-old man
The hunt is on to find two cowardly thieves who distracted an elderly man to steal a large amount of cash from him in Wembley.
The 80-year-old victim had withdrawn the money from Natwest Bank in the High Road before he was targeted by the pair.
He had boarded an 83 bus towards Alperton when he was approached by the two men who produced a large tube map and asked for directions.
The victim realised his money was missing when he came off the bus.
The theft occurred on December 5 at around 11.50am.
Both suspects were white with one describes as being is around 6ft tall, 20-25 years-old with dark short hair and was wearing a white shirt and dark coloured trousers.
- 1 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 2 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover
- 3 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 4 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 5 Man stabbed in Harlesden High Street
- 6 Almost 800 homes to be built next to Wembley Stadium
- 7 Wembley fitness instructor stopped man taking his own life
- 8 New Brent baby bank to support 40 families per week
- 9 'It's about belief," says QPR boss ahead of Stoke clash
- 10 Dogs kill 'much-loved pet' in Brent park attack
The second is 5ft 7ins tall, 40-years-old, of stocky build and was wearing a white shirt with dark coloured trousers.
Anyone with information should call Brent Police on 0208 733 3809 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111