Eighth person arrested in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
An eighth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Sabrina Moss from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
Detectives held a 20-year-old man from Harlesden on suspicion of assisting an offender last week.
He was bailed to return to a police station in January.
You may also want to watch:
Two 19-year-old teenagers and a 28-year-old man who were arrested on October 2 in connection with Ms Moss’ murder remain on bail pending further enquiries until later this month.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, have been charged with the murder of Miss Moss.
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 6 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 7 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 10 Willock earns QPR win in Wales
Both men are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on January 10.