Eighth person arrested in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
An eighth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Sabrina Moss from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
Detectives held a 20-year-old man from Harlesden on suspicion of assisting an offender last week.
He was bailed to return to a police station in January.
You may also want to watch:
Two 19-year-old teenagers and a 28-year-old man who were arrested on October 2 in connection with Ms Moss’ murder remain on bail pending further enquiries until later this month.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, have been charged with the murder of Miss Moss.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
Both men are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on January 10.