Eighth person arrested in connection with Sabrina Moss murder in Kilburn
- Credit: Archant
An eighth person has been arrested in connection with the murder of an innocent mother as she celebrated her 24th birthday in Kilburn.
Sabrina Moss from Neasden was shot dead outside Woody’s Grill in Kilburn High Road, in the early hours of August 24.
Her friend Sabrina Gachette, 24, was also injured as were Mahad Ahmed and Edson Da-Silva.
Detectives held a 20-year-old man from Harlesden on suspicion of assisting an offender last week.
He was bailed to return to a police station in January.
Two 19-year-old teenagers and a 28-year-old man who were arrested on October 2 in connection with Ms Moss’ murder remain on bail pending further enquiries until later this month.
Martell Ricco Warren, 22, of Napier Road, Kensal Green and Hassan Hussain, 28, of Cranhurst Road, Willesden Green, have been charged with the murder of Miss Moss.
- 1 Plan for creating 25,500 homes around 'HS2 Superhub' passed
- 2 Former bingo hall in Burnt Oak to become co-working and co-living space
- 3 Wembley school opens new special educational needs facility
- 4 Two charged after police discharge taser during Kingsbury vehicle stop
- 5 Series of failures sees Met Police placed under special measures
- 6 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 7 2 men attacked by group after fight breaks out at Queensbury Tube Station
- 8 How to lose weight by eating fat and being full
- 9 Most wanted: 6 people sought in connection with 10 robberies across London
- 10 Road closed after man's death in Willesden
Both men are also accused of the attempted murders of Ms Gachette, Mr Ahmed and Mr Da-Silva and two counts of possession of a firearm.
They are due to appear at the Old Bailey for a Plea and Case Management Hearing on January 10.