Eight charged after immigration officers raid homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton
All men are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today
Eight men have been charged after immigration officers raided homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton yesterday morning (Tuesday).
A total of seven properties including addresses in Hayes, Southall and Park Royal were stormed as part of a joint operation between UK Border Agency the Police targeting suspected visa fraudsters.
British nationals Faisal Sultan,31, Sheeraz Sultan, 32, and 25-year-old Shahzad Sultan, who were arrested at an address in Church Lane, Kingsbury, Mahtab Choudhary, 30, who was held at an address in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, and
Devashish Shah, 32, an Indian national, detained at an address in St Pauls Avenue, Kenton, have all been charged with conspiring to defraud the Home Office.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men arrested in Hayes and Southall face identical charges.
All are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (Wednesday).
- 1 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 2 Pensioner dies after crashing into a wall in Kenton
- 3 Woman killed after collision with alleged drunk driver in Kenton
- 4 Man arrested in connection with Neasden murder and two stabbings
- 5 QPR eager to start climbing the table when they face Derby
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Warburton praises QPR character in win at Cardiff
- 9 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police