Eight charged after immigration officers raid homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton
All men are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today
Eight men have been charged after immigration officers raided homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton yesterday morning (Tuesday).
A total of seven properties including addresses in Hayes, Southall and Park Royal were stormed as part of a joint operation between UK Border Agency the Police targeting suspected visa fraudsters.
British nationals Faisal Sultan,31, Sheeraz Sultan, 32, and 25-year-old Shahzad Sultan, who were arrested at an address in Church Lane, Kingsbury, Mahtab Choudhary, 30, who was held at an address in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, and
Devashish Shah, 32, an Indian national, detained at an address in St Pauls Avenue, Kenton, have all been charged with conspiring to defraud the Home Office.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men arrested in Hayes and Southall face identical charges.
All are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (Wednesday).
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 3 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 4 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 5 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 6 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 7 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 8 Drekwon Patterson killing: Five men arrested in dawn raids
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens