Eight charged after immigration officers raid homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton
All men are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today
Eight men have been charged after immigration officers raided homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton yesterday morning (Tuesday).
A total of seven properties including addresses in Hayes, Southall and Park Royal were stormed as part of a joint operation between UK Border Agency the Police targeting suspected visa fraudsters.
British nationals Faisal Sultan,31, Sheeraz Sultan, 32, and 25-year-old Shahzad Sultan, who were arrested at an address in Church Lane, Kingsbury, Mahtab Choudhary, 30, who was held at an address in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, and
Devashish Shah, 32, an Indian national, detained at an address in St Pauls Avenue, Kenton, have all been charged with conspiring to defraud the Home Office.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men arrested in Hayes and Southall face identical charges.
All are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (Wednesday).
- 1 Two schoolboys arrested after community officer 'assaulted' in Wembley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Top Boy actor Bashy returns to Harlesden school to surprise pupils
- 4 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 5 Free #BuyBrent app launched with exclusive shop local discounts
- 6 Boys, 14, charged with assaulting community officer
- 7 'They think I'm a cyborg' says maths supremo as Sparx programme gifted to six Brent schools
- 8 Don't take our parking, shout Wembley neighbours
- 9 'Cowardly' government accused by Brent MP of siding with 'bad bosses'
- 10 'LTN’s have been foisted upon us by a council who will not listen to its residents'