Eight charged after immigration officers raid homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton
All men are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today
Eight men have been charged after immigration officers raided homes in Kingsbury, Kilburn and Kenton yesterday morning (Tuesday).
A total of seven properties including addresses in Hayes, Southall and Park Royal were stormed as part of a joint operation between UK Border Agency the Police targeting suspected visa fraudsters.
British nationals Faisal Sultan,31, Sheeraz Sultan, 32, and 25-year-old Shahzad Sultan, who were arrested at an address in Church Lane, Kingsbury, Mahtab Choudhary, 30, who was held at an address in Mortimer Crescent, Kilburn, and
Devashish Shah, 32, an Indian national, detained at an address in St Pauls Avenue, Kenton, have all been charged with conspiring to defraud the Home Office.
You may also want to watch:
Three other men arrested in Hayes and Southall face identical charges.
All are due to appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today (Wednesday).
- 1 Fury as Brent's planning committees approves 'another high-rise' hotel in Wembley
- 2 Brent gang members convicted of shooting a man in Enfield
- 3 Residents anger as fourth gambling casino approved in Willesden street
- 4 Brent MP order out of Commons after accusing Prime Minister of lying 'over and over again'
- 5 Petition against LTNs in Cricklewood exceeds 1,000 signatures
- 6 Wembley: Fan robbed of watch after Euro 2020 final
- 7 Tokyo Olympics: Brondesbury Park pupils wish swimmer Tom Dean luck
- 8 Brent motorists hit with 2,633 blue badge penalty notices in 2020
- 9 Men from Canning Town and Leytonstone charged with theft from Wembley Stadium
- 10 Community vegetable patch in Kilburn under threat