Earls Court man charged with killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is accused of gunning down Dothan Gordon and his partner
A man has been charged with the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear before Ealing Magistrates’ court tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 3 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 4 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 5 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 6 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 7 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 8 Wealdstone boss Brennan dubbed Gloucester City a 'very ambitious' club
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.