Earls Court man charged with killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is accused of gunning down Dothan Gordon and his partner
A man has been charged with the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
He is also charged with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear before Ealing Magistrates’ court tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 Victim speaks out after Hampstead machete robbery
- 2 'Predator' acted as masseur to assault women
- 3 Dramatic Dieng equaliser sums up 'crazy game' for QPR boss Beale
- 4 Brent tenant 'distressed' at housing waiting list change
- 5 Man shot in his heart outside Queen's Park flats named
- 6 New Kilburn mural to highlight borough's cultural heritage
- 7 Harlesden bar's licence suspended following fights and noise
- 8 'Dangerous' uni student jailed for 38 years for 'random' knife attacks
- 9 Man due in court over Wembley murder
- 10 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.