Earls Court man charged with killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is accused of gunning down Dothan Gordon and his partner
A man has been charged with the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear before Ealing Magistrates’ court tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 5 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 6 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London
- 7 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 8 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 9 Mayhew staff cull risk as animal charity is 'restructured'
- 10 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.