Earls Court man charged with killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is accused of gunning down Dothan Gordon and his partner
A man has been charged with the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
He is also charged with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear before Ealing Magistrates’ court tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 'London’s smallest bus lane' earns Harrow Council £440,000
- 2 Teenager killed in Stonebridge after collision with a car
- 3 Below-par QPR found a way to win at Coventry says Warburton
- 4 Teenager grabbed and pulled towards car in broad daylight
- 5 Sudbury: Plan for 52 one-bed flats falls through after appeal
- 6 Brent LTN removal set to be financed from 'existing council budgets'
- 7 Women attacked on way home from night out in Wembley
- 8 Residents lose appeal to save Brent leisure centre
- 9 Wembley man who used child to sell drugs due in court
- 10 Adomah's late goal wins it for QPR at Coventry
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.