Earls Court man charged with killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is accused of gunning down Dothan Gordon and his partner
A man has been charged with the murder of a father who is believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, has been charged with Mr Gordon’s murder.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
He is due to appear before Ealing Magistrates’ court tomorrow (Wednesday).
- 1 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 2 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 3 Raheem Sterling sends good luck message ahead of Wembley Super League
- 4 New Italian restaurant licence in Kensal Green approved
- 5 Four further arrests in connection with Sven Badzak stabbing
- 6 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 7 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 8 Cancer Black Care saved from closure with new funding
- 9 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 10 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.