Earls Court man appears in court accused of killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is charged with the murder of Dothan Gordon, attempted murder of the dead man’s partner and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life
A man has appeared in court accused of shooting dead a father believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Yesterday (Wednesday), Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, appeared before Ealing Magistrates charged with murder, attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Fenerbahce announce signing of QPR’s Bright Osayi-Samuel
- 3 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 4 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 5 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 6 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Interactive Harlesden exhibition aims to make art more accessible
- 10 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden