Earls Court man appears in court accused of killing ‘Kensal Green gang member’ in West Ealing
Daniel Bidace is charged with the murder of Dothan Gordon, attempted murder of the dead man’s partner and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life
A man has appeared in court accused of shooting dead a father believed to be a former member of a Kensal Green gang.
Dothan Gordon, 32, died and his partner was left in a critical condition after they were shot in their West Ealing home on June 20.
She has since improved and has been discharged from hospital.
Yesterday (Wednesday), Daniel Bidace, 29, from Earls Court, appeared before Ealing Magistrates charged with murder, attempted murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He was remanded in custody to appear before the Old Bailey tomorrow.
Mr Gordon, who is known as ‘Sonny’ or ‘Don’, is thought to have been a member of the ‘Mus Love Crew’.
- 1 CCTV image released in Kilburn indecent exposure investigation
- 2 Police guarded bushes where two sisters bodies were overnight, court hears
- 3 Euro 2020: Road closures in Wembley Park as England meets Czech Republic
- 4 Haute Dolci's dessert restaurant opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Police officer to appear for trial in Wembley sexual assault case
- 6 Men jailed after Leon Maxwell gunned down in Queensbury
- 7 Free vaccine walk-in at Central Middlesex Hospital
- 8 Met officer found guilty of assault after grabbing victim when off duty
- 9 Teenager convicted of murdering Jamalie Deacon Matthew in Northwick Park
- 10 Jailed: Dollis Hill man who had submachine gun, over £200k cash and drugs