Drug dealer who stashed crack down his trousers sent to jail
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who hid his wraps of crack cocaine down his trouser leg has been jailed for two years.
Renell Rutty, 22, from Shepherd’s Bush, was caught when officers from Brent Police searched him after they spotted him parked up in his car in Essoldo Way, Queensbury.
Harrow Crown Court heard he was arrested after four wraps fell from his trousers leg during the search on March 26.
A further six more were found in his trouser leg when he was searched while in custody and more drugs were discovered concealed on his body.
Last week he admitted one count of possession with intent to supply cocaine and one count of possession with intent to supply heroin and was jailed.
You may also want to watch:
PC Nick Lee, investigating officer, said: “I am pleased with this result at court and that a drug dealer has been taken off the streets of Brent.
“We will continue to bring to justice those intent on breaking the law in Brent.
- 1 Mum's 'desperate' fundraiser as 15 families face eviction in Stonebridge
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Election candidate 'should be disqualified' for lockdown visit, say opposition
- 4 Pictures: Snow arrives covering Gladstone Park and Neasden Temple
- 5 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 6 Estate agents volunteer at Wembley Park's Covid vaccine centre
- 7 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 8 Health chief praises staff 'flying' across Brent and Camden to vaccinate housebound residents
- 9 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 10 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police