Drug dealer who stashed crack down his trousers sent to jail
- Credit: Archant
A drug dealer who hid his wraps of crack cocaine down his trouser leg has been jailed for two years.
Renell Rutty, 22, from Shepherd’s Bush, was caught when officers from Brent Police searched him after they spotted him parked up in his car in Essoldo Way, Queensbury.
Harrow Crown Court heard he was arrested after four wraps fell from his trousers leg during the search on March 26.
A further six more were found in his trouser leg when he was searched while in custody and more drugs were discovered concealed on his body.
Last week he admitted one count of possession with intent to supply cocaine and one count of possession with intent to supply heroin and was jailed.
You may also want to watch:
PC Nick Lee, investigating officer, said: “I am pleased with this result at court and that a drug dealer has been taken off the streets of Brent.
“We will continue to bring to justice those intent on breaking the law in Brent.
- 1 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid
- 2 Reward offered after drone stolen in Wembley
- 3 Vaccine bus launched in Brent to increase take up
- 4 QPR move into top 10 with win at Middlesbrough despite Dieng dismissal
- 5 Warburton: Dieng played on with broken nose before red card
- 6 Wealdstone thrashed by league leaders Hartlepool United
- 7 Social enterprise boutique gym opening in Queen's Park on May 17
- 8 Olympic Steps to Wembley Stadium unveiled
- 9 Female-only massage clinic opens in Harlesden
- 10 Mixed feelings for residents and workers as crowds return to Wembley