Double stabbing in Queen’s Park leaves man, 20, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
One man is fighting for his life and a second is in a serious condition following a double stabbing in Queen’s Park last night.
Police and paramedics were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Third Avenue, at 7.30pm where they found a 20-year-old with knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The second victim made his own way to hospital where his condition is serious but stable.
Karen Buck, Labour MP for Westminster North, said: “The second week running of very bad news involving serious youth violence in this area.
You may also want to watch:
“This is heart-breakingly sad but also an urgent call for action. And, I am afraid, a reminder that this is the worst time to pull funding from the youth service as Westminster Council have just done.”
Detectives from Westminster Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 2 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
- 7 Dozens 'found breaching Covid restrictions' at shisha cafe
- 8 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 9 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 10 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital