Double stabbing in Queen’s Park leaves man, 20, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
One man is fighting for his life and a second is in a serious condition following a double stabbing in Queen’s Park last night.
Police and paramedics were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Third Avenue, at 7.30pm where they found a 20-year-old with knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The second victim made his own way to hospital where his condition is serious but stable.
Karen Buck, Labour MP for Westminster North, said: “The second week running of very bad news involving serious youth violence in this area.
You may also want to watch:
“This is heart-breakingly sad but also an urgent call for action. And, I am afraid, a reminder that this is the worst time to pull funding from the youth service as Westminster Council have just done.”
Detectives from Westminster Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian food store opens second outlet in Kensal Green
- 2 Immigration status forces Brent homeless back on the streets
- 3 Queen's Park schoolboy loses leukaemia fight
- 4 Litter crusader launches mission to clean up Wembley
- 5 QPR motivated by 'nothing to play for' talk says Warburton
- 6 Man taken to hospital following fire in Willesden
- 7 London elections 2021: Brent & Harrow London Assembly candidates
- 8 The Old Bell reopens in Kilburn with a much larger beer garden
- 9 Woman and child in hospital after carbon monoxide leak in Harlesden
- 10 Harlesden couple launch mobile musical funerals during Covid