Double stabbing in Queen’s Park leaves man, 20, fighting for his life
- Credit: Archant
One man is fighting for his life and a second is in a serious condition following a double stabbing in Queen’s Park last night.
Police and paramedics were called to Harrow Road, near the junction with Third Avenue, at 7.30pm where they found a 20-year-old with knife wounds.
He was rushed to hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
The second victim made his own way to hospital where his condition is serious but stable.
Karen Buck, Labour MP for Westminster North, said: “The second week running of very bad news involving serious youth violence in this area.
You may also want to watch:
“This is heart-breakingly sad but also an urgent call for action. And, I am afraid, a reminder that this is the worst time to pull funding from the youth service as Westminster Council have just done.”
Detectives from Westminster Police are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to call 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink mob: Two Harlesden women among gang jailed for drug offences valued at £2million
- 2 Tapas restaurant The Star opens in Willesden Green with free parties
- 3 Application submitted to turn 'bed bug' hotel in Harlesden into HMO
- 4 Man who murdered Kilburn waiter jailed
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 QPR were soft in heavy Fulham defeat says boss Warburton
- 7 Wembley pensioner, 71, off to university with EuroMillions win
- 8 Estranged husband who set wife on fire in Stonebridge jailed
- 9 Noise abatement notice served against 'silent disco'
- 10 Join the Craic in Cricklewood as four-day music festival returns to London