Teenagers injured in Cricklewood double stabbing
- Credit: Google
Two teenagers were injured in an early morning double stabbing in Cricklewood.
The 19-year-olds were found with stab wounds after the incident in Cricklewood Broadway shortly before 2.30am yesterday (Thursday, November 11).
The Met was alerted to the stabbing - which saw one man hospitalised - by British Transport Police officers in the area.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "One man was treated at the scene for an injury to his hand.
"The other man was taken to hospital and his condition has been assessed as non life-threatening.
A number of road closures were in place as officers investigated.
Anyone who saw what happened or has other relevant information and has not yet spoken to police should call 101 and quote reference 577/11NOV.
Information can also be provided anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 QPR looking to strengthen squad in January transfer window
- 2 ‘Black girls can game too’: Wembley woman wants to inspire young girls with gaming videos
- 3 Wembley: Anger as council 'bullies' opposition over library demolition
- 4 New Willesden kebab shop promises 40 jobs to locals
- 5 Guilty: Man killed father who defended son from knife attack in Willesden
- 6 Primary school pupils approached by 'man in a van' in attempted abduction
- 7 Jailed: Brent gangsters who shot a man in his stomach at close range
- 8 Parents lobby for improved road safety on Harrow Road
- 9 Bid for amazing prizes to support Queen's Park and Kensal charities
- 10 Motorcyclist, 34, dies at Staples Corner Flyover