Double stabbing in Brent: One man killed in Harlesden and another fighting for his life after Wembley attack
- Credit: Archant
One man has died and another is fighting for his life in hospital after a night of violence in Harlesden and Wembley.
A 21-year-old was fatally stabbed in Harlesden High Street at about 9pm.
The victim is thought to have been attacked by a group of men before seeking help at a betting shop, police said.
He was taken to hospital but died at 2:47am this morning.
Next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is due to take place soon.
You may also want to watch:
The murder are now investigating.
Seven men have been arrested in connection with the attack and are currently in custody.
- 1 Brent investigating implications of traffic measures court ruling
- 2 'No light at the end of the tunnel' says Northwick Park surgeon on operation backlogs
- 3 Neasden man charged with murder and knife attacks
- 4 Mass vaccination centre opens in Wembley Park
- 5 Appeal after woman hit on the head and sexually assaulted in Sudbury
- 6 Brent residents face £100 council tax hike for Band D property
- 7 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 8 Wembley grandmother who survived Covid thanks live-in carer
- 9 Wembley drug dealer jailed for biting, scratching and pushing police
- 10 Third stabbing in Neasden as murder investigation under way
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 7897/23Apr.
Earlier in the evening just after 6.30pm emergency services were called to reports of men fighting in Preston Road.
A 28 year-old man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital.
His condition is being treated as life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries continue.
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 6619/23Apr.
Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.