Double stabbing in Brent: One man killed in Harlesden and another fighting for his life after Wembley attack
- Credit: Archant
One man has died and another is fighting for his life in hospital after a night of violence in Harlesden and Wembley.
A 21-year-old was fatally stabbed in Harlesden High Street at about 9pm.
The victim is thought to have been attacked by a group of men before seeking help at a betting shop, police said.
He was taken to hospital but died at 2:47am this morning.
Next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is due to take place soon.
You may also want to watch:
The murder are now investigating.
Seven men have been arrested in connection with the attack and are currently in custody.
- 1 Landlord faces jail if he tries to evict Kilburn tenants
- 2 New QPR signing Moses Odubajo's story so far
- 3 Diamond thief prepared for £4.2m heist at Cricklewood hotel
- 4 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 5 Head of school attended by Tom Dean, Zadie Smith and Rachel Yankey set to retire
- 6 Officer's leg broken after e-scooter rider fails to stop, say police
- 7 Willesden Green residents oppose mosque's housing block application
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 More images released after 'violence and disorder' at Euro 2020 final at Wembley
- 10 Teenager jailed for murder of Jamalie Maleek in Northwick Park
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 7897/23Apr.
Earlier in the evening just after 6.30pm emergency services were called to reports of men fighting in Preston Road.
A 28 year-old man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital.
His condition is being treated as life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries continue.
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 6619/23Apr.
Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.