Double stabbing in Brent: One man killed in Harlesden and another fighting for his life after Wembley attack
- Credit: Archant
One man has died and another is fighting for his life in hospital after a night of violence in Harlesden and Wembley.
A 21-year-old was fatally stabbed in Harlesden High Street at about 9pm.
The victim is thought to have been attacked by a group of men before seeking help at a betting shop, police said.
He was taken to hospital but died at 2:47am this morning.
Next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is due to take place soon.
The murder are now investigating.
Seven men have been arrested in connection with the attack and are currently in custody.
- 1 Wembley man, 18, used schoolboy to sell drug-infused sweets
- 2 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 3 Which Underground lines are affected today
- 4 Battle lines drawn as school’s 3G pitch decision heads to meeting
- 5 Police officers barred for 'shameful' misconduct over murdered sisters
- 6 Met Police arrest more than 900 in London-wide knife crime op
- 7 Brent woman jailed for 'horrific' acid attack
- 8 ULEZ anomaly at Wembley Ikea meaning no £12.50-a-day emission fee
- 9 Covid-19: How Brent's current cases compare to November 2020
- 10 Handcuffing: What is the Met's new policy and why has it been introduced?
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 7897/23Apr.
Earlier in the evening just after 6.30pm emergency services were called to reports of men fighting in Preston Road.
A 28 year-old man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital.
His condition is being treated as life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries continue.
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 6619/23Apr.
Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.