Double stabbing in Brent: One man killed in Harlesden and another fighting for his life after Wembley attack
- Credit: Archant
One man has died and another is fighting for his life in hospital after a night of violence in Harlesden and Wembley.
A 21-year-old was fatally stabbed in Harlesden High Street at about 9pm.
The victim is thought to have been attacked by a group of men before seeking help at a betting shop, police said.
He was taken to hospital but died at 2:47am this morning.
Next of kin have been informed and a post-mortem examination is due to take place soon.
You may also want to watch:
The murder are now investigating.
Seven men have been arrested in connection with the attack and are currently in custody.
- 1 Fundraiser launched after beloved mum found collapsed in Barham Park dies
- 2 Two arrested in connection with fatal Neasden stabbing
- 3 Man dies after stabbing in Brent
- 4 Fourteen fined for lockdown breach after car meet in Park Royal
- 5 Brent councillor calls for improved social distancing in supermarkets
- 6 Wembley tutor takes to Instagram to help with homeschooling
- 7 Woman dies after she was found collapsed in Barham Park
- 8 'We need you to stay at home' - Northwick Park Hospital
- 9 'Distress' as eggs thrown at ambulances in Neasden
- 10 MP Dawn Butler: Support available to get through lockdown
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 7897/23Apr.
Earlier in the evening just after 6.30pm emergency services were called to reports of men fighting in Preston Road.
A 28 year-old man was found with stab injuries and taken to hospital.
His condition is being treated as life-threatening, Scotland Yard said.
A crime scene is in place and enquiries continue.
Any witnesses or those with information are asked to call 101 ref CAD 6619/23Apr.
Crimestoppers can be called anonymously on 0800 555 111.